• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Modeling] suggetions for pro modelers needing something deficult to test their own skill's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have seen the movie called "the great wall" for quite a few time's now. and the armor's that the army on the great china wall's defending vs the great beast's attacking every 60 years is truely some amazingly cool looking pieces's of art's, same with their weapon's and shields. today, weil seeing this movie again, i really wished thise armor's were available as a unit model in warcraft 3 reforged. and im sure a lot of you who have seen the movie too would agree those armor's would be cool in game too....

now. i dubt i would could effort to pay a pro model creator for that many model's. as in a unit pack model with, bow (red armor), spear (purple armor), sword (black armor, also a virsion with the axe some of them uses in the movie), captain (golden armor), female warrior (blue armor), and maybe a knight? to each of thise armor's, there is a shield too. and for the archer (the one with red armor) would i like it to have the bow as the primary model, and sword and shield as an alternate, with morph animation of the unit switching betwing bow/sword and shield. pictures of it all is provided down below here. if you think you need better exemples, and/or mean you can find better views of the armor's yourself, just search on google pictures the following.

great wall blue armor
great wall red armor
great wall purple armor
great wall black armor
great wall general armor or great wall golden armor

and now for the picture's.

1681043302679.jpeg
1681043316811.jpeg
1681043326933.jpeg
1681043555848.jpeg
1681043886754.jpeg
1681043907809.jpeg
1681043924941.jpeg
1681044097210.jpeg
1681044266655.jpeg
1681044358945.jpeg
1681044382608.jpeg
1681044395062.jpeg
1681044407468.jpeg

some of thise pic's were too big to fit in here. so i recomend for looking at ditales in the armor. just pixel wise scale them up to be bigger. i do not expect though that any would take on such a massiv task like this for free. but i am hoping thoug there is a pro model greator, who just feel like wanting to challenge themself and their skill's as modeler, and try make thise....

like ive said, i dubte i would be able to effort to hire you for this task. but..... give me an suggestiv amount scale, of what you would want in payment if taking this on as commision. and i'll look into if my economi could handle it.

as for animation's.... just use fugrim's for his human troop's model's. just remember to credit him in form of mentioning in the description of the model pack upload, "animation from some of fugrim's human model's" so it purely is the model look's you have to spent time on, and maybe the archers morph animations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.