• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Erm, could somebody teach me how to do a trigger for the zoom please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Well, my map happens to be a 'Small' sized map, and I was hoping to make it an 'Epic' sized map by making all units/shadows/buildings/selection circles/projectiles/terrain/doodads smaller while zooming in closer into the map so that I can make it look as if the map's huge (There's nothing I can do about the ground images size)...
I was hoping if somebody could give me a step-by-step guide on how I can make it zoom really close into the map at a certain area of the map where I choose at the start of the game and making that zoom stay for the rest of the game (For example, if a person tries to use the scroll, the view would automatically zoom back, like the one in 100 Rounds)...

Here's a summary for those who don't really understand the wall of text:

[These are mostly triggers]

• Zoom into the map at the start of the game at the area I want
  • Zoom to the map whenever somebody tries to remove the zoom by scrolling
  • Making the terrain image (The grass and such pictures on the ground) a bit smaller and less spaced apart
  • Trying to make my 'Small' map look 'Epic' by scrolling all the sizes down and zooming closer
  • Please leave a guide

Thank you so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.