• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

COOL!!Anime Gifs <may be long load>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Anime Gifs from http://vickysplace.t35.com/gifs_anime.htm
who do you look like? Sorry if it is a long load. You can take these because i only layed them out ^^
BlueHairheart.gif
browngirl.gif
dragonkid.gif
goly.gif
icy.gif
Karrot.gif

katie2.gif
kenshin001.gif
kerri.gif
kittykat.gif
Kitty1.gif
kittygirl.gif
Komonogirl.gif

komonokitty.gif
kora.gif
Mad.gif
MADMAD.gif
No.gif
Puffbroom.gif
riona.gif
runninggirl4.gif
sword.gif

tigerboy.gif
tux1.gif
walkinggirl10.gif
walkinggirl12.gif
tuxi.gif
walkinggirl2.gif
Walkinggirl1.gif
walkinggirl14.gif
walkinggirl15.gif
walkinggirl11.gif
walkinggirl13.gif
walkinggirl16.gif
walkinggirl3.gif
walkinggirl5.gif
walkinggirl6.gif
walkinggirl8.gif
walkinggirl9.gif
walking.gif

Pepi.gif
boys.gif
Star1.gif
teddy.gif
vampire2.gif

Level 13
raisinhumide said:
not to be hateful, but in all respect i always hated asia, especially chinese and japenese and viatnemns, i hate anime, mainly beceause..its horrible.

you are being hateful anyways buddy...

anyways, the GIFs are well animated at least, but im not one exactly for that style of anime

Level 6
GreyArchon said:
Tommi said:
I wasn't into anime until I saw Slayers. Now I think that they are cute. Have I been converted to the cute side?

I can safely say that the only anime I like is Naruto. Yus.
LOL. Naruto was the only series I couldn't watch longer than 15 seconds. :lol: It insulted my intelligence or something...

I liked Kiki's Delivery Service (an anime film by Miyazaki), which was kinda nice story about a young witch... Spirited away had a nice touch though. But Slayers anime series (not OVAs or movies, which are horrible!) are the best of the bunch.

lina_happy.jpg
xellos.jpg
amelia.jpg

:roll:

Level 22
LOL Kiki's Delivery Service is my fav anime movie. The first time I saw it, the quality of everything left me, to say the least, quite breathless. I've collected all of Ghibi/Miyazaki's movies, so its nice to see someone else around here with good tastes :wink:

Although I disagree with you on slayers...I though the movies and OAV were better then the TV series.
-VGsatomi

Level 23
Tommi said:
LOL. Naruto was the only series I couldn't watch longer than 15 seconds. :lol: It insulted my intelligence or something...

Bah humbug. I'd flame you for that little comment, if I wasn't coworking with you. :eek:

;)

... I'll do it anyway. :twisted:

I'll stick with the cool kickass ninjas, and you stick with the happy cute witchgirls. Then we'll meet again in 10 years, and see whose intelligence got insulted. :p

Level 7
GreyArchon said:
I'll stick with the cool kickass ninjas, and you stick with the happy cute witchgirls. Then we'll meet again in 10 years, and see whose intelligence got insulted. :p

see in 10 years, watching anime in 10 years, intelligence getting insulted.... nono - I really am just saying it! :roll:

Level 2
Naruto

GreyArchon said:
I can safely say that the only anime I like is Naruto. Yus.

Tommi said:
Naruto was the only series I couldn't watch longer than 15 seconds.

Ironically I was planning on watching the Naruto series since I've been hearing good things about it until now. Should I bother watching it?

-Q3DM17er

Level 16
Most anime is really cute and rarely violent. I like DBGT (don't ask why), Spirited Away, and lastly, Princess Mononoke. It is one of the few things to have great background artwork, and had the main character shoot off this guard's head clean off with an arrow, and the same with this guy's other arm

Level 12
Next time i need half naked anime kids i'll remeber this link

Thanks Lady :wink:

Side Note: The only anime i was hardcore about was DGZ but that lasted like a week

Theres too much emotional crisis' in anime, and the emotions like Joy and sadness are all portrayed using The large buglike eyes and the position of the person

Personnally I think anime is a bit... Impulsive

Level 9
In my mind anime = BAH!!
Mostly because way to many animes(or at least all the ones i see when im channel surfing...) are card games, which people are starting to realise is a waste of time..... bah.....

Level 22
Unfortunatly USA never airs the really good anime...instead it always seems to revolve around the current lowsy and overrated "fad" animes like DBZ, Yu-gi-puke, Pokemon, Naruto, ect and when we actually DO get a good series relesed on TV, its butchered beyond belief. The US never gets the really good stuff, so no wonder people in America get a bad impression of anime.
-VGsatomi

Level 9
Do people PURPOSELY ignore canada or sumthin, and no, its not the shows, i just dont like the giant eyes, mouths etc., etc.

-Your friendly neighbourhood lord of the damned, aarkshark(a.k.a - deathwing)

Level 22
Every Canadian I've ever asked about anime to said they could give a rat's *** about it, which goes for both forums and in person, much like yourself, so I stopped factoring them in ages ago...besides, I have no idea what has been released there. Figured its sort of like the UK, there they have their own release list seperate from the companies that release titles in the US, which leads to often different series being aired on TV.
-VGsatomi

Level 23
Re: Naruto

Q3DM17er said:
Ironically I was planning on watching the Naruto series since I've been hearing good things about it until now. Should I bother watching it?

-Q3DM17er

Most certainly. The background sof each and every character as so deep and interesting, the series will pull you in in no time at all. The first few episodes are somewhat.. meh, but afterwards, it gets pure gold.

Level 2
GreyArchon said:
Most certainly. The background sof each and every character as so deep and interesting, the series will pull you in in no time at all. The first few episodes are somewhat.. meh, but afterwards, it gets pure gold.

Thanks for the info, I'll most likely give the anime a try not too far in the future.

-Q3DM17er

Level 5
i can safley say the only anime i like AND watch is GITS, or Ghost in the Shell, awesome movie, and the sieres Stand Alone Complex is a knockout, but the new one is ok, 2nd GIG didn't really go that far.., i cant belive they killed GIT off in stan alone complex and they make another in 2nd gig really ruined it, i havent seen Ghost in the Shell 2 yet, it was realesed not to long ago, ill download it mabey

Level 23
Lady_Shadow said:
GreyArchon said:
Lady_Shadow said:
GreyArchon said:
Oh, Lady Shadow. Why must you hurt us so? Have you no heart? Mercy. Sweet mercy.
What?!?! How am i hurting you- and if your being sarcastic- :D

MY EYES ARE VOMITING BLOOD.

Would it kill you to read the topic Label (May be long load) cool Aniem Gifs

I did. It doesn't make me any less angered by it. :)

Level 2
GreyArchon said:
Lady_Shadow said:
GreyArchon said:
Lady_Shadow said:
GreyArchon said:
Oh, Lady Shadow. Why must you hurt us so? Have you no heart? Mercy. Sweet mercy.

wait whats going on here??

Level 23
The_Lady_Of_The_Moon said:
GreyArchon said:
Lady_Shadow said:
GreyArchon said:
Lady_Shadow said:
GreyArchon said:

wait whats going on here??

Nothing that has not yet been taken care of by PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.