• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reveal the previous Avatar's thoughts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kas

Kas

Level 10

Its a Bird, its a Plane...
No, its just a Flight Formed Druid!

Level 30
Guys.
Stop for a moment.
Can't you see what are you doing?

You are posting miraculously idiotic comments, and I'm sorry for insulting, but that's the way it is. Instead of following the rules the author of this thread provided, you go on your own. You are breaking the main rule: You should post what the avatar is about to say, if it could talk, not what it looks like or what it represents. You also step on the other one: one post is allowed per one avatar, and it has to be the last one.

I really don't see a bright future for this, and I think that Joe said that he will keep this unless it pushes over the edge. I must say that the edge is running towards you.

Level 9
Guys.
Stop for a moment.

You are posting miraculously idiotic comments, and I'm sorry for insulting, but that's the way it is. Instead of following the rules the author of this thread provided, you go on your own. You are breaking the main rule: You should post what the avatar is about to say, if it could talk, not what it looks like or what it represents. You also step on the other one: one post is allowed per one avatar, and it has to be the last one.

I really don't see a bright future for this, and I think that Joe said that he will keep this unless it pushes over the edge. I must say that the edge is running towards you.

I sincerely must agree. Some people should try to slow down.

Level 14
Guys.
Stop for a moment.

Ahem, ahem... cough cough.... mhmm.... sorry for that!

Well my dear, you see, there is this thing called monolog.
Also known as the instance of someone talking to him or herself. So in this case, I think that your character is looking in a mirror, and is saying "I have awkward top-hats on my forhead".

I don't think anyone is insulting, and a monolog is a conversation too... "What your character is about to say" well the wizzard on a horse above is about to say "I'm trying to hit my horse but keep failing".

~Thank you.

/curtain

Level 21

Now what was my locker number again?

warcraft0572.gif

I am a fire mage and I shall burn thee to a crisp!

Oh and by the way look at the first page of this thread and you can see a NEWS thing in which you can say if you need anything changed, something going on in the thread you don't like, and so on. Please don't waste my time with any crap alright, and I'll make sure to fix anything to make all the people playing this happy.

Level 9

"Now introducing Just for Orcs! Regrow your warhawks and deadlocks in half the time of other hair regrowning potions! Show all those young bloods how a real orc cleaves an opponent in half!"

Status
Not open for further replies.