• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Continue Gaias?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Is there anyway Gaias can be continued till a short while before SC2 is released? There isn't even a release date for it and I was hoping the Gaias team could continue the war3 version till a period of time before SC2 was definitely going to be released, so they could have some time to toy with the Galaxy editor

Level 4
The version with the new classes is the latest as the team will be going to SC2 and remake this map there (only even better etc..) it's for the fans of the map to continue it if they can and want. As the galaxy editor is already out they can start working on the new map so it will be done sooner then when they would start at the release.

Note: I could be wrong but from reading here on the forum this is kinda what I make from it

The version with the new classes is the latest as the team will be going to SC2 and remake this map there (only even better etc..) it's for the fans of the map to continue it if they can and want. As the galaxy editor is already out they can start working on the new map so it will be done sooner then when they would start at the release.

Note: I could be wrong but from reading here on the forum this is kinda what I make from it
This.

Level 2
Actualy - me, my g/f and a programmer friend of mine ARE interested in working on the map, if/when it goes open source and weve had a chance to study it a bit. This is by far the most in depth and interesting WC3 RPG weve all played, and were all amazed by the work done with such a limited engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.