• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Configure a sea unit with the skill "letal stomp"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have a sea unit that using the skill "letal stomp" and I want that when the unit is in the water using the animation "spell first swim" (I leave the unit's link below) but the problem is that in the water it use the earth animation "slam" and it doesn't use "spell first swim" (water animation) I change art- names of animation "spell, first, swim" and I quit the "slam".

How do I do for the unit use the skill in water? with the "spell first swim" animation and How do I do for use that skill in the floor? with the "slam" animation..

configuracion.jpg

The Greatest, Eldest, of All Hydras

Level 9
The animations aren't a chain of animations to show; it only shows one animation. The reason why you can add more strings is that some animations have extra names. Like if you want a Druid of the Claw to stand in Nelf form you write "stand", but if you want it to stand in bear form you write "stand,alternate" (as their own string, so you add string "stand", and you add another string "alternate", you don't write the comma yourself). Or if you want a Mountain King to show Storm Bolt's animation (swinging the hammer) you put in "spell,throw", but if you want to use the Thunder Clap animation (smash the hammer to the ground) you use "spell,slam".

You can browse through a unit's animation in the model preview window.

tempsnip.png

Level 4
The animations aren't a chain of animations to show; it only shows one animation. The reason why you can add more strings is that some animations have extra names. Like if you want a Druid of the Claw to stand in Nelf form you write "stand", but if you want it to stand in bear form you write "stand,alternate" (as their own string, so you add string "stand", and you add another string "alternate", you don't write the comma yourself). Or if you want a Mountain King to show Storm Bolt's animation (swinging the hammer) you put in "spell,throw", but if you want to use the Thunder Clap animation (smash the hammer to the ground) you use "spell,slam".

You can browse through a unit's animation in the model preview window.

I don't putting the comma (,) I Put every word ( "spell, first, swim")

Sin título.jpg
Sin título.jpg

Animations here: The Greatest, Eldest, of All Hydras

This is the problem:

1. In the earth: use the "spell first swim" animation:

Warcraft III Screenshot 2019.05.03 - 13.13.38.39.png

2. In the water: the unit use "spell slam" animation

Warcraft III Screenshot 2019.05.03 - 13.11.40.57.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.