• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[ Concept Art - Contest ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Since roland posted his char(s), I'll post mine too. Here's the newer image for my character, I'm not sure if I should add a background though.

newWIP.jpg

Roland

R

Roland

Okay, guys, choose 1 Character concept I did so I can work on his introduction.

Roland

R

Roland

@The Prodigy: I Recommend that the colors will do well same as my entry :D

Level 19
Never said that's mine. I am yust to lazy to make something by myself, and besides make it look so good like this one. If you can't stand that them I am sorry, but I won't change it, specially if you say I am told to do so, and more if you just come with bad words.
thank you, always apreciated.

Level 18
It's not a drawn picture. He never claimed it to be completely his. And it's not one single line.

If you actually want to discuss this. How is overdrawing any different? You only redraw every single line, even though you've drawn all the lines, it's not practically your drawing.

Nevertheless. If you believe that I am going to accept that as an entry, you are mistaken.

Level 19
There is a deadline now? :)

And I don't see anything wrong with Paillan showing his character as a 3D model neither, it's not like he is participating in this contest with it anyways. And I believe he knows to make a real drawing if wanting to participate :)

Level 19
hmm I got an Idea. I will present you my WIP. Once more I recommend and ensure to wear glasses or something to protect the eyes, them, if you can look at it, tell my if it's too shitty to even bother:
201891-albums6126-picture73404.jpg

Note that:
I tried to add a bit off normallity by adding different colors to the skin, but messed it up.
The jackets won't be total black (if there's a next WIP)
This took my more time than it looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.