• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[The Red Christmas] Concept Art Contest - Happy Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Roland, you barely participated in the RP - this is a drawing about a happy ending to the RP, just sayin'.
And agreed with Al and the miss - you could discuss what is on the picture so far, instead of only writing what is not on the picture ;)

Level 19
Alright, I slept the whole day, so I plan to continue drawing the whole night - here's a 7th WiP, introducing some new characters to the happy Christmas Eve :)
174866-albums3368-picture77663.jpg

Level 19
Bah, deadline's over or not - I'll continue uploading WiPs anyway. Never forgave myself for not finishing the Easter drawing, and I will NOT repeat that. So here ye go, WiP 8 :)

The ghost of Kyosuke Imadori loaned the Thumper mask from Vengeancekael, and Kari's DJ gear, and is now ready to start a DJ career under the name of DEADRAB5, of course playing mostly partified Christmas songs!
174866-albums3368-picture77742.jpg

Level 19
Funny, my mom said the same thing - kinda sad that you haven't told me earlier, so that I could change and improve the drawing. Critique is always highly welcome, for others often see mistakes that the artist doesn't :)

Anyways, they're not breasts, they are supposed to be these - I don't know what they are called :)
7983152-3185-restaurant-cloche-med-aaben-laag.jpg

EDIT: They are called cloche lids ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.