• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[ Concept Art - Contest ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19

201891-albums6126-picture73437.png

FINAL ENTRY

Level 18
kokoro_akechi_sketch___by_ppshex-d4jdbab.jpg

Allright, dicks.
The results are following.

1st - The Prodigy - 10 reputation points
2nd - Amargaard - 8 reputation points
3rd - David - 5 reputation points

I am not announcing the order of the contestants that only received hugs and love from me. Amargaard can inform the moderator who was supposed to do the reputation shizzle, Orcnet, was it? As I find contests utterly stupid.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Cause I've been busy with other stuff and wasn't too active. That'll change, hopefully.

Level 19
Then comment, damnit - that's just one of many reasons the activity decreased so much in here. No wonder people won't upload things, if no one tells them encouraging words, gives constructive criticism, or leave other fun or random messages, like back in the days :l

Level 19
Your words = words from the group's maintainer. People look up to you because of your position, and no matter what you write, I think people will be happy to have a comment from you. You could at least write something like "Congratulations for 1st/2nd/3rd place" or something :)

Status
Not open for further replies.