• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[ Concept Art - Contest ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Anyways, let's put some activity back to this contest! I present to you the third WiP of Am'ar, with Kenny making an Easter Egg appearance :)
Constructive criticism is very welcome, as always :)
174866-albums3368-picture71785.png
EDIT: Sadly, the resizing ruined some of the details and stuff, but I'd rather let that happen than sharing one of those giant images :b
Oh, and some other bad news - I'm going on a holiday tomorrow, which means no more scanning for a week, but I'll ofcourse continue the work anyways until I'm back and can show you guys the progress :)

Level 19
Good luck Paillan! :)

Thanks partner! Yup, 4 batteries, with one shot each, is all I got, but shouldn't need more - they are pretty powerful you know ^^
Hi Ser, Nice horse you got there! For some reason I think I have seen your sun logo somewhere else before? :)

Level 19
Here's a double-post (Four days between each post tho) with my fourth WiP, but even tho it's not yet finished, it might end up as my latest piece due to the family vacations that were forced upon me :b
Constructive criticism and feedback and other funny comments are of course welcome :)
174866-albums3368-picture72231.png

Level 19
I have a problem and that's you David, yeah, you are my problem. Only one talking shit here and spreading bad mood is you. Why can't I upload a picture without it turning into a discussion about Paillan's behavior? Only one who did something wrong was you... What have you turned into? :C

Level 19
thx for the help kari. Always apreciated. And sorry David, but no, I didn't dyied, hope you can wistand that. And I take your compliment (massive dick mode this 3 days... too much alcohol, feel bad for those people) I know I can be very idiot, but, it depends on what I talk and were. For example, I won't discuss politics here because... screw my smart thinking part here, I come here just to help a little, and make bad jokes. Also buddy, wanting my dead? So bad am I for you? the last thing I could wish for anyone is dead. I like yo, you are a pal, even if you hate me, I understand that because people thend to hate me. Because the don't understad. Some of those people understond and became my friends. Some other... well end like you. But I don't think you really want my dead... What if I dyied? I am sure you would feel bad for wanting someone dead. EVEN me. Don't spread dead. I don't believe in gods, but I am sure, spreding dead is unatural, men is made to live to gether and like each other, not to have deadly hate.

Roland

R

Roland

You know guys, I might join this contest, but I won't scan or take a picture, When I'll go my Friend's computer shop, I'll scan my Concept.

Roland

R

Roland

Thanks Kari, I hope I can submit my Drawings when I have money scan my doodles on the computer shop -,-"

Level 19
How many people do we have in this contest? Because I think the miminum amount should be three, but even if we can't end this one yet, we can always start a second contest at the meantime :)
And Kari, Ser Lightbringer isn't your main character, or is he? I'm a bit confused since you provided artwork for him, but not for your own character o_O

EDIT: BAM! Latest post in all four discussions - I deserve a price or something :b

Roland

R

Roland

Poor buddy, I know how you feel, You're just like me since my exams are coming next week too :( and I don't have any money to scan my drawings in the Computer shop [Scanning is 30 PHP per Pages]

Status
Not open for further replies.