• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Comunist? wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
SOVETSKI SAYOZ! SOVETSKI SAYOZ! SOVETSKI SAYOZ! (Soviet Union! Soviet Union! Soviet Union!)

If you haven't known by now, I am a Russian-American. COMMUNISM FOR THE WIN!

Level 30
[01-28-31]
Users.png
DevineArmy: Vladamir Ghansky, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!
[01-28-39]
Users.png
DevineArmy: Vladamir Ghansky, YOU LOST MY EPIC SIG!
[01-28-56] In Soviet Russia, mother f*cks YOU!

Level 10
WE ARE HACKED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAT THE [Censored] WE GONNA DO!????

I know who did this! The guy on introduction who was new and had 3 purple gems already and had Icon Moderator title! I bet he is the one! He is the hacker!

you wrote stuff in deutsch, and the typical american thinks your a nazi if you're from deutschland,

Off topic: I know. I have a teacher from Germany who's family was spared from being sent to a concentration camp only due to he grandfather being a high up Surgeon for the Nazi's and having a Great Uncle with the Iron Cross in Africa at the time. She takes offence when we make Nazi jokes in her class considering as she put it the other day, the nazis "were from Austria; they essentially came to Germany and conquered it."

Level 13
there is suppost to be a virus that hits the world at mid night idk if its true or not but if no mods or anyone can say anything about this whole thing than i'm off the site for the site of the day
just thought i would throw that out there

there is suppost to be a virus that hits the world at mid night idk if its true or not but if no mods or anyone can say anything about this whole thing than i'm off the site for the site of the day
just thought i would throw that out there

Yeah i know...i dont know if i should shut my computer off or unplug it because people say that it can somehow get in when turned off i dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.