• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Compilation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I think that making a compilation of all the resources that have been worked hard on in various competitions should be all grouped in one section, rather than having to search through the poll depository, because I was looking for Wulfy's demon doodad pack, and knew it was in there, and I decided to browse throuugh, and found a lot of very nice content, but it is sort of hard to get to and the owner doesn't always submit it to the corresponding resource section, and it seems that the resources submitted in contests have much more effort and creativity put into them for the most part.

Level 34
I agree. Maybe if some mod feels up to it, make a sticky thread that is well organized, for all the winners of competitions.

Level 32
Links to submissions for all the major arena contests are, in fact, included in the » Arena Winners Thread «

I have also added a link to that thread on the forum index in order to make it more noticeable:
Arena Contests
This central arena conducts major contests. Compete against other Hive Workshop members for prizes and awards! » Arena Winners «

As long as the contestants do not delete their submissions from the original threads, they should always be available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.