• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Community Shirt Out Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
shopnow-png.390377

It's finally here and it looks damn cool.

On May 14 we started the community t-shirt project where you could ensure your name on a t-shirt for $3. A total of 153 people did just that. Thank you! I will be sending all of you a $3 coupon for the merch store as promised.

I think it looks just great so we can now safely make it available for anyone who want it too.

- - - GET YOURS NOW - - -

I am also happy to say that we have finally crossed the 100,000 members. We are at 100,765 and counting. That's a big milestone :).

A big thanks to @Archian for the design and idea!

Thanks to all of you for making this place awesome.

WARNING
I paid 11.44 EUR shipping for mine without much thought. Turned out it was sent from the US because EU was out of premium tees. I was forced to pay a toll fee in Denmark because it was imported goods.
Teespring says that you must pay attention to the shipping cost. For EU I should be expecting a shipping cost of €3.99 EUR. If it is drastically higher, it's because their EU location is out of stock and you are being handed the US version.
So don't let this discourage you but pay attention to the shipping cost, that's all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
Not to my knowledge... it's rough down here! Mostly surprised at the shipping cost but it's somewhat understandable considering the mess that shipping is internationally right now.

More importantly congrats on 100k members!

Level 35
Yea, it is out. :smile: Been looking forward to this for a while. I have yet to find my name on the new design, but the image is also rather small (changes to design likely made my name smaller :grin:). EDIT: Found it under the murloc - so significantly more tiny than the first appearance :cool:2
Must admit, a direct comparison with this and the "not-final" design, sadly gives the win to the first one, it just has a way cleaner flow thanks to the larger names and better rotations. Thus creating less of a blur and a more unified appearance. But still impressive job fitting them all in there and I assume that was also part of the challenge and reason for the outcome.

Last edited:

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Hey, I've got two questions: why are the white and black shirts available twice in the shop? Does it make any difference which one you take? And also, shouldn't there also be a red shirt?
That's... Weird. I removed two of them, they were the same internally.

The white text should also be available in red when you click on it. I see people having ordered it but I can't seem to make it show on my chromium based browser. What do you think?

Level 7
The double entries are now gone, but I've tried looking at it with Firefox and Edge and when opening the page for the black shirt, it's possible to see a red option for a very very brief moment, but after that I cannot get it to show again.

Level 7
Yes. The red option is configured, but I haven't been able to select it either. I will have to ask Teespring. They also have support chat if you are in a better timezone for talking to americans than I am :)
Just as an update: I can finally see the red shirt, but it's only available in 3XL ... maybe it just was completely out of stock until now?

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Yes we managed to make a deal with Frostwhisper to keep it in the store.

I have not tried the poster yet, but there is one here:

So far we have two hoodies, three t-shirts and two woman's tee. When I got the community one for me and my wife, my wife's looked much poorer quality, so I complained and they're sending a new one at no charge. I am saying this because I want to urge anyone to make sure they are satisfied with their purchase.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Yes we managed to make a deal with Frostwhisper to keep it in the store.
That's wonderful because I still haven't bought them. xD Should be doing so Soon (TM).

Sorry, I didn't mean posters of the Hivesville thing by Frostwhisper; I meant posters of the Hive Community Shirt design. There doesn't appear to be any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.