1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Coming of the Horde 23.3

Submitted by TheBronze
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Coming of the Horde 23.3

Designed and built entirely by TheBronzeKnee (USeast)

A protected, multiplayer only map that blends elements of DOTA, Warcraft 3 Ladder, and siege maps (Helm's Deep), Coming of the Horde allows players to rewrite the history of the 1st and 2nd wars in Azeroth and Lordaeron.

Quite unique, addictive and refreshing in the current land of quickly made maps, Coming of the Horde was an idea that took two years to reach 1.0, built totally in secret. The map doesn't load slow or lag ingame, is fairly simple to play and has huge replay value. It takes about an hour to play a full game.

Enjoy.

thebronzeknee@gmail.com

BronzeKnee is creating Coming of the Horde - WC3 Custom Map | Patreon

Join the Coming of the Horde Discord Server!

23.3 Changelog

- Grom Hellscream has a new ability.
- Grom's Soul Strip has been removed from the game.
- Grom's Hellscream now gives 10/20/30/40% lifesteal instead of 10/20/30/40 damage.
- Mara's Radiance nows scale with 3% of her maximum mana instead of a percentage of her intelligence.
- Reduced the cooldown of Radiance from 15 seconds to 8 seconds.
- Reduced the manacost of Radiance.
- Mara's Judgement nows scale with 8% of her maximum mana instead of a percentage of her intelligence.
- Increased the mana drained or combusted by the Wisdom Carver from 24 to 10 + 50% of the targets intelligence.
- Increased the cost of the Wisdom Carver from 3255 to 3500.
- Troll Bat Riders now have Unstable Concoction.
- Chieftans now have Ensare.
- Increased base passive mana regeneration from .9 to 1 mana a second.
- Increased the regeneration given by the Enchanted Skull, Skull Blade, Crystal Ball and Rod of Necromancy.
- Increased the cost of Hawks and Dragon Whelps to 50 from 25.
- Hawks, Dragon Whelps and Shades are now considered workers.
- Reduced the base stats of Lothar.
- Blackhand can no longer lose health when his ultimate ends.
- Increased the strength given by Blackhand's Valor from 15/20/25 to 15/25/35.
- Increased the range of Teron's Pestilence Aura to 685.
- Increased the intelligence scaling of Teron's Soul Extraction from 100% to 200%.
- Reduced the cost of Footmen and Swordsmen from 155 to 150 gold.
- Increased the movespeed reduction of Tichondrius' Curse of the Nathrezim from 5/10/15/20% to 15/20/25/30%.
- Alliance heros can now respawn from the refuge at any time.
- Reduced the mana cost of Thoras' Divine Strength.
- Reduced the mana cost of Thoras' Heroic Strike.
- Made one small terrain enhancement.

Keywords:
coming, of, the, horde, strategy, risk, tactics, tactic, castle, defense, lore, warcraft 2, warcraft, dota
Contents

Coming of the Horde 23.3 (Map)

Reviews
12:58, 16th May 2015 StoPCampinGn00b: Despite its average looking terrain, it's balanced and innovative (at the time before others have mimicked this classic) nature helps earn this map four stars. Sure, the geography is a little off and sure,...
  1. MogulKahn

MogulKahn

Resources:
    Resources:
    You play on B.net or Garena?

2. Evillizard

Evillizard

Resources:
    Resources:
    B.net. Levdragon, do you want to play CoTH sometime?

3. Levdragon

Levdragon

Resources:
    Resources:
    I guess I'm on west on Friday's AEST around 6pm.

4. Evillizard

Evillizard

Resources:
    Resources:
  5. JokeMaster

JokeMaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    My fav map! Will someone host it on northrend?

6. MogulKahn

MogulKahn

Resources:
    Resources:
    :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

7. FrostScythe

FrostScythe

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is this like "War In Azeroth" i would love to give it a try...

8. Hardtime

Hardtime

Resources:
    Resources:
    where did you get the Kurdran Wildhammer, Magni Bronzebeard and Brann Bronzebeard models?

9. TheBronze

TheBronze

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  10. MogulKahn

MogulKahn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Any new versions ?

11. Hardtime

Hardtime

Resources:
    Resources:
    what about the Uther the Lightbringer model??

12. groobster

groobster

Resources:
    Resources:
    any idea where i can get the skin used for uther in this?

13. Illidan_Hunter

Illidan_Hunter

Resources:
    Resources:
    One of the most entertaining maps on Battle.net nowadays. Fun is shared on both sides (as Alliance and as Horde). The balance is a point where this map lacks, but equalizing 4 against 8 is never an easy task, though I think that 12 players of around the same level could make this well-rounded. I personally think it's easier for beginners to play as Horde rather than Alliance because the rules for the Horde are simplier; invade the nations, spam units and micro your hero, while on the Alliance side there are added a few more "rules", like aiding other nations (for example Stormwind) to survive as much as possible, micro your units to your best to avoid lossing too many units, since the Alliance-Horde unit count is 1 to 3 atleast.
    I also love the Hero system. Very weak at start, but tends to become a real thread by his/her spell combination and various items.
    Of course the nation-placement isn't very well done and I wished an Alterac and Shadowfang Keep factions would exist, but the terrain overall is well-made and tends to be as realistic as possible.
    5/5 is the best mark from my opinion. Nothing else to be added, just congratulations.

14. MogulKahn

MogulKahn

Resources:
    Resources:
    I played this game few times and I really enjoyed it... But sadly this map is dead, no new versions....

15. If any of you guys really like this game, but cant get a good game started, join me and my cronies we play this all the time (usually), we play on US. east (my username is the same as my Hive one

16. TheBronze

TheBronze

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I have a vacation coming up and plan to clear out some time to update COTH. I want to add two new Horde heroes and balance out the game a bit, so I need people to bring forward any issues they have with COTH.

17. takakenji

takakenji

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    awesome its been so long

my only balance issue is zuljin is op

18. MogulKahn

MogulKahn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice, nice ! =D

19. Zuljin is not OP at all actually, in fact he is the complete opposite.

20. MogulKahn

MogulKahn

Resources:
    Resources:
    We are still waiting for that new version !