• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cold Of Northern

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
HI GUYS I JUST RELEASEDNEW MAP THIS TIME IM NOT USING OFFICIAL MAP
IM USING MY OWN

PLEASE IF THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THIS MAP SENT ME MAIL AND ALSO SENT ME FEEDBACK ABOUT THIS MAP

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH BECAUSE IAM FROM INDONESIA

BYE HAVE A GREAT TIME
Contents

Cold Of Northern (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Username and map author difference. Also, this is not 2v2. Usually for melee maps we use the minimap as the preview image, not a random picture. The filename should be written like: (2)Cold of Northern.w3x. 1. There should be some green neutral camps...
Level 29
Hello there, I really like the map you are creating, it has a lot of potential. Your english is quite good, you can always help you with an online translator (goolge, bing).
Read the submition rules, read tutorials and read the description of others maps to improve yours,

Your map has a lot of potential, I see you have experience with the editor, focus on improve the map. You can add more neutrals building to increase the game play. This are just sugestion, study them, and decide if you like them

upload_2017-11-12_13-1-24.png

Try to add more neutral buildings, my image are just a sugestion of what you add, study melee maps and decide what to add. More neutral buildings well placed = to more game play. You have a lot of space to add things, also consider a tavern.

upload_2017-11-12_13-1-56.png

You did a really nice waterfall, try to improve this areas they are very empty, try to improve them with terrain and doodads/ props (image 2)

The map has an interesting desing, push yourself foward to improve it. Study other maps to learn more knowledge, good luck

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Username and map author difference. Also, this is not 2v2.
Usually for melee maps we use the minimap as the preview image, not a random picture.
The filename should be written like: (2)Cold of Northern.w3x.

1. There should be some green neutral camps especially when there's so much empty space.
2. Terrain could be improved with height, tile and doodad variation since it's mostly snow.
3. The mine in the middle has a lot of gold but is not too protected.

A nice map however.

Awaiting Update.

=====================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

To make your work run smoother, fix the so called leaks: Triggers - Memory Leaks and Custom Scripts

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!

Last edited: