• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

>>click on this<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
yeah yeah i know it's not the request forum but i'm still a noob terrainer. I'd really love it if someone could make a desert canyon/crater sort of thing ... with walls all around. Just need some inspiration ... i've only seen 1 terrain like this. cheers

hum... well you should practice.. and inspect other games's terrains.. if one day you want to be (better than a noob terrainer?) its the only advice i can give you... and an other advice^^... dont look at the screenshots peoples are posting on this forum.. cause much of the terrain they have mayde.. its with 909321381923 doodads and you can't even play in it (most of the time..cause they have been mayde for SCREENSHOTS! and not for a new game) so dont give up .. im a 100% with you..

(sorry for my english again)

Level 36
May this terrain you've seen be my awesom canyon terrian? :p

Anyways, It's not simple to see what you wish with this thread.. Do you want someone to terrian for a playable map? Need someone to give you advice on terraining? Or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.