• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Cinematic Contest #2 - New Theme

What is your favourite theme?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
1) A Battle (pretty basic, but everyone loves to make one)
2) A Love Story (At least I have never seen a love cinematic in Warcraft...)
3. A Carnival (make a cool party cinematic)
4. A Music Video (not actually a theme, you can create anything, but you need a music with lyrics, lyrics you must put in the cinematic, example: [thread="80094"]Art Of Life[/thread])

Level 14
The point of a contest's theme is to challenge users to adjust to it and craft something in its image. That's the entire reason these contests are valid in the first place; changing the theme in the middle of a contest is ridiculous.

The request to change it was made immediately. If it were in the middle of the contest I wouldn't have it changed. I don't think anyone has started there submissions. It's possible that the first person who replied did, but he will notice that it was changed before he gets even his first trigger laid out.

Anyways, it seems like Love Story has the most votes. I guess that's what we'll do.

Level 14
Hawkwing said:
The request to change it was made immediately. If it were in the middle of the contest I wouldn't have it changed. I don't think anyone has started there submissions. It's possible that the first person who replied did, but he will notice that it was changed before he gets even his first trigger laid out.
Ah, I see, I was wondering why I hadn't read anything about it before. I was just going off of how you presented the first post, which suggested that it had been happening for awhile before a new theme was demanded. Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.