• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Christmas is coming: Post you wish list to Saint Mulgrim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
sure. update to main original post, by the way. read.

EDIT: sorry guys my modelling laptop is fucked, I can't fullfill any requests for a long time until i get it fixed D: but don't worry before christmas you'll get your stuff, until then keep the wishlists coming.

Last edited:

N.O

N.O

Level 6
The Epic Wish List Of N.O

:nemor:

• N.O's Wish List[/SIZE]
  • A Flag Model that waves in the air and has a human symbol on it then another flag with a orc symbol
  • A Dark Knight - FelGuard Animations
  • A Warlord - Footman Animations
  • A Mage - Orc Warlock Animations
dark_knight.gif

Dragonborn_Warlord.jpg

mage.jpg

Code:
Pictures are in order from this list and it does not include my desired flag models sorry, if you don't want to think of anything for them then you can skip them because i did not follow one of the rules to post a picture for all of my requests

N.O

N.O

Level 6
Nice Midnighters, you got exactly what I was going to say...
Warlord could be fel orc texture and Dark Knight can be felguard or footman(or campaign version hidden somewhere else and not in units) texture and mage could be a priest,spellbreaker or bloodmage/kael texture.

Level 15
just use a rock model? ^

and now that i think about it clearly, with the rate of requests this thread is getting, by christmas i'll be screwed and have way too many requests, but i don't think I can do all this, i'm too slow and a sucky modeller anyways. :( i'm sorry i wasted your time, i am an asshole, it makes feel worse it's xmas themed too. sorry for the disappointment

mod please close this thread. and neg rep or whatever.

Level 19
---Request Update---
I wish a female human RPG model, unarmed with basic footy anims and alternate anims taken from rifleman for using rifles and crossbows.
I found pictures too. Think ingame textures, gothic and steampunk.

Attachments

• S.jpg
    S.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Shabel___Steampunk_Girl_by_Diarment.jpg
    Shabel___Steampunk_Girl_by_Diarment.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 94
  • steampunk_008_by_FROSTconcepts.jpg
    steampunk_008_by_FROSTconcepts.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 1,373
  • Steampunk__Aviator_by_morrigun.jpg
    Steampunk__Aviator_by_morrigun.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 266
  • Steampunk_by_mhunt.jpg
    Steampunk_by_mhunt.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 110
  • Steampunk_Costume_Design_by_DivingSiren.jpg
    Steampunk_Costume_Design_by_DivingSiren.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 70
Level 13
Well I'm desperate and I didn't really understand if no more requests are taken. Anyways I really need a troll model, simply unarmed (no weapons). He does not have to wear any armor or anything just a decent troll model (I mean those with blue skin :p). I've already seen some unarmed but either the apperance was really bad or the animations didn't work out at all.

Level 22
How about that - Christmas is coming and we need Christmas stuff. I always decorate my map for these 2 holidays - Halloween and Xmas. I already did it 1 year ago for Hallween and Xmas, did it this year for Halloween (and for the last time if we move to Starcraft 2 by next year). Last year I made myself some xmas tree that I didn't like later and deleted.

REQUEST:
http://www.christmaslightsetc.com/images/ProductCloseup/CanadianFir-Artificial-Christmas-Tree.jpg - is exactly how i want the tree to look
• a decent Christmas tree using the texture of Loard Winter - Winter Tree Wall (not the snowy version)
• the model from scratch, use rectangled planes to make each of the tiny branches that you see, then texture them with the needles part to get the many needles
tiny lamps like in the pic as particles, that change their colors
• no toys, no stars - like in the pic, Anims: Stand where lights change color, Death (optional) - falling tree like WC3 ones

Status
Not open for further replies.