• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help. Death Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm trying to give my Death Knight a staff but the staff ends up being weirdly colored when its suppose to be colored like the bandit mage, it even should use the bandit mages texture but somehow uses the death knight textured. Please help!

Attachments

• Death Knight.rar
    525.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Warcraft 3 Viewer 2009-11-22 17-57-33-98.JPG
    Warcraft 3 Viewer 2009-11-22 17-57-33-98.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 1,101
I'm trying to give my Death Knight a staff but the staff ends up being weirdly colored when its suppose to be colored like the bandit mage, it even should use the bandit mages texture but somehow uses the death knight textured. Please help!

You have to add a new material for the staff, or assign it to a new matterial.

Level 3
tell me how please? :D, plus when i use the model in world editor it crashes...
ugh im having so much trouble like what do i do to add the new material or assign it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.