• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chemical Rage - How to not get the blue dude when using the

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
...spell on another hero :)

The new cool chemical rage is .. cool 8)
Am i blind or is it not possible have that ability on another hero? All my sexy marineheros turn into orchs when taking their dope. Yumm.. I cant find any "change unit to blue clown"-thing. Not in the ability itself, and not in the buffs nor effects.
I also noticed that you cant change the spawned vulcano in "vulcano". Wierd. I guess its easy to change the model of the doodad vulcano .. but .. *yawn* :roll:

When i think if it..:
Giving a unit "Defend" (and then change the icons to the dooricons from the iconspage), using "unit casts ability" to trigger "open destructable" and vice versa .. it wont work..! WHY!? Now i have to type "Open" and "Close" whenever i want to open or close the door.. that is not hot. At all. :evil:

Level 11
Umm... IMO it's just like Metamorphosis. At least it looks like it. I think that it can be solved into the properties of the units. I will just look at the units existable and... yes, there are three units with the suffix (Morph level 1) or (Morph level 2) or (Morph level 3). Heh, try to use the spell like Metamorphosis. ^_^ If you can change Meta obviously for any hero.

Level 3
Daelin said:
Umm... IMO it's just like Metamorphosis. At least it looks like it. I think that it can be solved into the properties of the units. I will just look at the units existable and... yes, there are three units with the suffix (Morph level 1) or (Morph level 2) or (Morph level 3). Heh, try to use the spell like Metamorphosis. ^_^ If you can change Meta obviously for any hero.

Thanks mate!

Level 3
I havent tried if it works with that metamorphing-thing. Its a level6 ability, and it doesnt quite work for me :) Ill just use bloodlust and make it a hero ability with three levels, target=self and no or little resize. Its the same thing really.
Maybe ill change the buffs to something else..

Buffs .. they only change visual stuff right, they have no effect on the units "powers" do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.