• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chemical Rage and Avatar 2 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Is attack speed in chemical rage skill set the attack speed or only the information about it ? I was giving chemical that transform into same attack speed unit and oddly - it had the same attack speed as before?! (900 extra attack speed) :vw_wtf:
2) Is there a way to make both or atlist one of the abilities chemical rage and avatar into not-making-"zeus from dota" mode?

Thanks for reading, and all those who help :goblin_yeah:

Level 9
If you want a metamorphosis ability to work fine and leakless, you shouldn't give a hero more that one ability. However, you can use an alternate form of an unit as default, and morph it into another unit, this counts. (you can morph zeus from dota into smth else) :)

Level 9
The only way this could be done is to trigger the removal of the alternate animation tag when the spell has been cast.

Attachments

• Animation Tag.JPG
    Animation Tag.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 166
The only way this could be done is to trigger the removal of the alternate animation tag when the spell has been cast.

Thanks a lot! very good way to do things!.
lol but this make me ask 2 more questions:
1) how to make mountain king allways inside his morthed.
2) is there a way to make "cleave" or "bash" not form special attack animation?

Level 17
1 thing that should help you a LOT, open the model of mountain king in magos model editor (search it in the tools section) rename all the animations that you doesn't want to shown, add ''old'' in the presufixes of the un needed animation (with out the quote)

Level 9
Thanks a lot! very good way to do things!.
lol but this make me ask 2 more questions:
1) how to make mountain king allways inside his morthed.
2) is there a way to make "cleave" or "bash" not form special attack animation?

1) Check the attachment. That's a field that can be found inside object editor when you select the unit, just add the alternateex prefix or remove it. Also take a look at the same fields of Illidan's(Druid of the Claw, Druid of the Talon) morphed and normal forms.
2) Unfortunately you can't, only if you trigger both cleave, and bash.
However you can also make minor edits to the model if you have enough space in your map or ask someone to make them for you.

Attachments

• alternateex.JPG
    alternateex.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 140
1) Check the attachment. That's a field that can be found inside object editor when you select the unit, just add the alternateex prefix or remove it. Also take a look at the same fields of Illidan's(Druid of the Claw, Druid of the Talon) morphed and normal forms.
2) Unfortunately you can't, only if you trigger both cleave, and bash.
However you can also make minor edits to the model if you have enough space in your map or ask someone to make them for you.

CeDiL , I did that to the model of mountain king as the picture shown and it didn't work , and about that picture: where can I have this software? you get to see all the "small letters shortcut" which is awesome when you make maps. Is this world editor unlimited?

Level 9
CeDiL , I did that to the model of mountain king as the picture shown and it didn't work , and about that picture: where can I have this software? you get to see all the "small letters shortcut" which is awesome when you make maps. Is this world editor unlimited?

That's JassNewGen Pack, it's mostly used by Jass, vJass coders.
About mountain king, i'll come back with a demo-map.

Edit: It was my bad. You need to input the alternate tag, and not alternateex, sorry.

Attachments

• 123.w3x
    16.2 KB · Views: 61
Status
Not open for further replies.