• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Change Model Height

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm trying to use a spaceship as a boat (in water) and the model ends up being placed halfway submerged and half above water.

Can I increase the height of the model without making its movement type 'fly' or editing the model file?
I want it to sit comfortably on the water and still keep the 'Float' movement type.

Also this model tracks the shallow water terrain contours. So it will change height based on the terrain below the water level. Can I get rid of that using world editor?

Sticky business.

Level 18
1) No, the only way to change unit height is making it flyable and setting Flying Height with trigger, or doing that in the Object Editor already.

2) I believe I heared something about height checking somewhere on this forum, but I think that'll only be possible in JASS. I'm not entirely sure though, but that's the best shot you've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.