• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Can't change flying height for dummy units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So I'm triggering a spell that sets magic circles in the air. But for some reason I can't seem to change the flying height of my dummy units. I add crow form and change the height via animation in the trigger editor and no luck. I removed and readded locust and no luck. Changed movement try to Fly, Hover, Float, no luck. Only thing that works is to set the flying height in unit editor, but I'd rather not create 14 different units of the same model just for 1 spell. Am I missing a step? I make my casters and targeted units fly just fine.

Level 3
Ignore the fact that it doesn't do anything and the real variable continues on forever, I can't do step 3 without step 2.

Attachments

• Example Map.w3x
    30.5 KB · Views: 37
Level 3
Ahhh Didn't know that speed affects that, thank you! And I'll try looking into that, for now I'm just satisfied if multiple units can use the same spells at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.