• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

cant get the custom tiles to work (solved)

Level 3
hi im trying to get custom tiles to work but the looks of it i cant get a single custom one to work. I have repath it as the readme said
North_rock.blp => TerrainArt\Northrend\North_rock.blp
Affects the following interface components / models:
The "Northrend" tile "rock"

this is the custom tile: North_rock.blp

when i use any custom tiles, it does not show up in editor or ingame and i have tested like 5 different tilesets and cant get around this problem...

Level 3
should you not put it in import manager? and remove the text befor the / sign?

and i did renamed it to TerrainArt\Northrend\North_rock.blp but after a restart of the program it change to north_rock.blp

Level 25
It works for me. The import manager should look like this:
1687804910541.png

I made it work doing the steps in the following order:
  1. Import the asset
  2. Update File Name in the import manager to match the path specified by the model
  3. Save the map
  4. Picked and placed the "Northrend - Rock" terrain texture
I see that the thread was created in 2009, way before Reforged, so the terrain texture works only in SD graphics

Level 3
not sure what i did wrong, guess i saved this time befor launch. It works now though, so thank you!