• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't Download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Man this is really dissapointing.
I wanted to download Diablo 3 Warcraft but the hive is the only download place and its not working

Level 1
well while it's having problems and getting fixed anyone mind telling me how you edit your own skins? can't seem to find anyone with a decent awnser besides go here and look "looks" "see's" nothing..
or it seems that way mabye it's just me

Level 2
Yea its happening to me to. Along with my other friends. Its the website. Give the admins time to repair it. :cute:

Level 2
Same with me; I can't seem to download anything and was getting afraid I had sort of virus. Is there an update going on or something?

Level 2
I freaked out a little.

{EDIT}
It's happening to everybody trying to download anything from the Hive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 1
Skins, Icons, and Models aswell. I don't know about Tools, Jass, and Packs, but I assume the pattern runs true throughout the site.

I did discover that if a model is linked directly from the forum that it will download fine though. There was some aura that had an alternate right on a forum post instead of through the model list.

Level 31
Level 28
Problably an unrealated issue, as i've noticed that before.

Even if the amount of players is 0, the tileset is gone, the map size is 0x0 and the suggested players is also gone?
It looks like it cannot read the map's information for some reason (every information is just gone...).
Which is basically an acces-problem, so it might be related.

Well, it'll be fixed soon, I'm sure of that ^^

Level 1
Even if the amount of players is 0, the tileset is gone, the map size is 0x0 and the suggested players is also gone?
It looks like it cannot read the map's information for some reason (every information is just gone...).

The info is gone for newly uploaded maps only. The maps which were uploaded earlier & updated now have their info.

Level 31

I saw somthing simular to that on a few of the older, wc3sear crossover maps, and so thought it had to do with that. :s

Just ahve to wait though. Atleast forum post attachments haven't been affected.

Level 3
Okay well as some of you might have noticed, no one was able to download anything yesterday right around when I created this thread. Well it has been a good 24 hours and the Hive people have it back up for anyone who is wondering what is going on. If you weren't here when it happened then your not missing anything.

Thank you, this thread can be closed!

Level 31
I made this thread not you just for the record. And also it looks like everything is back to normal. Admins may you close this?

Okay well as some of you might have noticed, no one was able to download anything yesterday right around when I created this thread. Well it has been a good 24 hours and the Hive people have it back up for anyone who is wondering what is going on. If you weren't here when it happened then your not missing anything.

Thank you, this thread can be closed!

You both made it. It was two threads merged together.

Status
Not open for further replies.