• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Can someone know why theres a patch of 1.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I got angry when my custom map getting an error because of the WC3 1.24 patch appeared. I will stop editing my map if Blizzard inc. doesn't fix the patch of Warcraft 3. :thumbs_down: for them.

... custom maps don't get errors unless you use JASS for the Return Bug and the Interger Cache. Besides Blizzard is already fixing it in 1.24b I think it's out on Westfall.

Level 12
.....................ok.

Blizzard might or might not "fix" your issue. WHY is there a Patch 1.24?! Because Blizzard updates their game the way they see fit, and since they own it, you can't really do anything about it. What you can do right now is hope for the best and try open a fresh map on the editor and copy/remake the triggers and terrain.

P.S. Just because Blizzard released 1.24 doesn't mean you can flame badly. :alol:

Status
Not open for further replies.