• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map not playable after 1.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello there!
I have edited a footmen frenzy map (custom heros etc.)
I have been looking for some spells to add and had found here a spellpack which was only for patch 1.24. (Map was edited on 1.23)
Now i have patched my wc3 to 1.24 and my map doesn't work!
I can open it in the editor but i can't save it. It crashes while saving.
And if i want to play it, wc3 crashes and an error is shown.
Can anyone help me?

EDIT: Map added to download

Attachments

• Footy NatureOne.w3x
    236.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Level 7
You'll have to downgrade to before 1.24 and change the spells not compitable(is that right?) with the 1.24 patch

Level 7
I'm not really sure 'bout what triggers is involved, you'll have to find someone more awesome than me (shouldn't take long :bored:)

Level 8
Your map is not working because of the 2 spells found in the map:
1. Illusions Triumph
2. Collapse of Power
These 2 spells are using old KaTTaNa's handle vars, since the new patch (.24) action H2I(is not working anymore), and return value have to be fitful one and you can return only once. Now, you could remove those two spells, and remove the entire custom script section, and it will work. Or you could use hashtables and replace handle vars, to get those 2 spells working. Now if you want the second solution, I could recode these spells so they work for the new patch. Either way tell me what you want.

Level 1
Your map is not working because of the 2 spells found in the map:
1. Illusions Triumph
2. Collapse of Power
These 2 spells are using old KaTTaNa's handle vars, since the new patch (.24) action H2I(is not working anymore), and return value have to be fitful one and you can return only once. Now, you could remove those two spells, and remove the entire custom script section, and it will work. Or you could use hashtables and replace handle vars, to get those 2 spells working. Now if you want the second solution, I could recode these spells so they work for the new patch. Either way tell me what you want.

WoW! This would be very nice of you if you can do this!

Level 8
Here try and see is this working. I don't understand German, so I couldn't find the spell that Collapse of Power is suppose to be. Try to see if Collapse of Power is working, and then send me a message. The other spell is messy so I will have a harder time fixing it.

EDIT: Don't turn on the trigger for the other spell (Illusions Triumph), or you won't be able to test this spell.

Attachments

• Footy NatureOneFix.w3x
    230 KB · Views: 57
Level 1
Here try and see is this working. I don't understand German, so I couldn't find the spell that Collapse of Power is suppose to be. Try to see if Collapse of Power is working, and then send me a message. The other spell is messy so I will have a harder time fixing it.

EDIT: Don't turn on the trigger for the other spell (Illusions Triumph), or you won't be able to test this spell.

Thanks, collapse of power is forking fine. I'll waiting for it, take the time you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.