• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can I be unbanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EHH

EHH

Level 3
its not enough. EHH/Vic doesnt deserve a second chance. hes repeatedly disturbing the calm and peace of hive chat.

Quiet Ghost!!! SHH!!!

Don't bother this. I'm just transferring words the easiest way possible.
Song: a form of poetry of verbal speech

Ode: a lyric poem with complex stanza forms

Elegy: a mournful poem for the dead

Sonnet: a verse form consisting of 14 lines with a fixed rhyme scheme

Haiku: an epigrammatic Japanese verse form of three short lines

Limerick: a humorous verse form of 5 anapestic lines with a rhyme scheme of aabba

Epitaph: an inscription on a tombstone or monument in memory of the person buried under the tombstone

Cinquain: A five line poetic form which consists of 2, 4, 6, 8 then 2 syllables

Level 34
I can assure you that these sorts of threads will not get you unbanned. In fact all it is likely to get you is an IP ban.

EHH

EHH

Level 3
I had no idea how long the ban would be. I might have been waiting for eternity.

That's why I made those accounts.

EHH

EHH

Level 3
No, CMarket, NO.

I just stated why I did it. NEVER DID I SAY:

OMFG, I HAD TO MULTI ACCOUNT CAUSE YOU GUYS DIDN'T TELL ME HOW LONG I WAS BANNED!

I just said:

I multi accounted cuz I didn't know how long I would be banned ^^ Wouldn't want to wait for eternity.

Oh plz, you think I'm trying to make myself innocent? I guess you're still affected when Aero cheated in that contest.

Level 14
Yeah, I got nothing better to do then to think about an old contest I wasn't even participating in that has as much significance as a grain of sand in the desert. The wind that pushes that sand, on the other hand, might be worth some utterly wasted hours on the internet, but that's another matter.

Nice way of trying to change the focus though.

Now to get back on the topic:
No, CMarket, NO.

I just stated why I did it. NEVER DID I SAY:

OMFG, I HAD TO MULTI ACCOUNT CAUSE YOU GUYS DIDN'T TELL ME HOW LONG I WAS BANNED!

I just said:

I multi accounted cuz I didn't know how long I would be banned ^^ Wouldn't want to wait for eternity.
That's the same thing. Actually, the only difference between statement one and statement two is that the second one is slightly better, in the terms of grammar and spelling.

EHH

EHH

Level 3
CMarket, I never had intentions on cleaning my name. I know that these are rules I shouldn't had broken. And I'm not doing anything to make it seem as if I shouldn't had been punished for multi-accounting.

So please, next time, don't start thinking: This kid's trying to call himself innocent.

Because I know what I did wrong. My actions aren't justified, I just said WHY I multi-accounted. NOT WHY I'M INNOCENT.

EHH

EHH

Level 3
doesnt matter, youre not innocent. keep your little EHH account. with 0 rep and 8 posts.
dont regret not breaking rules, instead, get on your knees and beg for mercy at the nearest salvation army center. im sleepy. good bye.

You've got a big ego on the internet, I can see that. Poor you, do you really have to involve useless reps on me? All they are, are reminders of what good you've done to the Hive. Nothing else. My little EHH account might be little, but it doesn't matter to life. You should know that.

"Don't regret not breaking rules" means that I should not regret on not breaking the rules.

God, you do need to get some sleep before you blurt more shit out from your ego.

EDIT:

BTW, I heard WALL-E is kewl... :D I'm gonna watch it soon!

Level 35
EHH, I will make an appeal for you.

But I want a solemn promise that you will not break the rules, and that you will be a good citizen.

I cannot guarantee that your prime account will be unbanned: But if it is, I will expect you to be on your best behaviour, and I'll expect you to not fail my trust, or disappoint me with failure...

Because if you do fail me, after I've worked to get you unbanned, I'll double the punishment, and ban you myself.

Are we clear?

Level 3
I hope you don't mind me asking, but what did he get banned
for in the first place?
And by the looks of things not many people like you,
and you seem to be getting on everyone's nerves :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.