• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Help! Any LoL Players here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured I'd try to play League of Legends, downloaded it and made an account, but ended up getting stuck in a catch 22.

The game won't let me sign in because:

"In order to protect your account we're rolling out new password requirements. You must change your League of Legends password immediately before you may login to play."

Then, when I click the link to go to the website, and try to sign in so that I can change my password, it tells me:

"You must first create a Summoner by logging into League of Legends before logging into our website."

If you can't sign into the game without signing into the website, and can't sign into the website without signing into the game, how the hell do you sign in?

As a side note, this should be in the League of Legends subforum...

Sorry, I didn't know there was one.

did u try recover passoword? if that wont work then lol has a problem for new players

I already knew my password. The problem was that the site required me to sign into the game to make a "Summoner" before I could sign into the site, and the game required that I sign into the site to change my password for "security measures" before I could sign in.

this actually happend to a friend of mine. He just created a new account. It was the only way without contacting support.

I actually contacted support, unfortunately there was no way to fix it, because without a "Summoner" there is nothing for them to change. I ended up just making a new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.