• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Game For DoTA Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
From the creators of wc3 DoTA comes to you a brand new (compared to DoTA) FREE game called
League of Legends (LoL in short) it is a moba game (multiplayer online battle arena game) its very similar to all of those DoTA, heroes and armies, orcs vs humans... games. here is a link to the game (to sign up) with this link you can also watch the game trailer a thing i really recommand because the game trailer is just so awesome but when you sign up plz sign up with the link i gave you, yes its a refferal link (invite a friend) so plz sign up with it if you want to play the game.
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e08a317b0f27395125294

btw:
i tried to interduce this game to other people and i also brought them the refferal link and they just came out on me saying i just want the rewards and that im stupid and told me to go away so im asking you plz dont post any rude or unpleasent massages lets just talk to normal people. and no trolls plz :goblin_wtf: (i know its a goblin but he reminds me of a troll not that i have somthing against wc3 trolls but...you got the point^^)

Last edited:
Level 1
hi guys, League of Legends is best game i ever seen in AOS type gameplay, this game is really awesome ... i really like to play this game ;) cas this game is awesome! too awesome!!! :)

Level 11
i think LoL is the best game... its better than HoN and also better than Warcraft III:Defence of the Ancients i really hate AoS maps i played 1 time/monthly Dota and LoL i play it 5-7 times a day its great game.Balanced Heroes/Good gameplay/Easy to understand/Runes/Skins its just awesome and yes i wont bother to play Dota 2 i saw some videos and screenshots i dont like it its Dota with better graphic nothing more :(

Level 20
omg you didnt readed well right??? i was talking About Dota 2 not LoL there!

no dude you didn't read my post well :)
i answered to your "its Dota with better graphic nothing more"
LoL is not Dota with better graphics!! it has way better abilities,ability power system, you can reconnect when disconnected, advanced recipe system and in general it has stuff that can't even be done with vJass :)
(except if blizzard suprises us and makes wc4 with suuuuuuper cool updates but i doubt that lol)

Level 27
LoL is not Dota with better graphics!! it has way better abilities,ability power system, you can reconnect when disconnected, advanced recipe system and in general it has stuff that can't even be done with vJass :)
(except if blizzard suprises us and makes wc4 with suuuuuuper cool updates but i doubt that lol)

What.

Level 31
i think LoL is the best game... its better than HoN and also better than Warcraft III:Defence of the Ancients i really hate AoS maps i played 1 time/monthly Dota and LoL i play it 5-7 times a day its great game.Balanced Heroes/Good gameplay/Easy to understand/Runes/Skins its just awesome and yes i wont bother to play Dota 2 i saw some videos and screenshots i dont like it its Dota with better graphic nothing more :(

why are you playing LoL 5-7 times a day when you can just play it once for a long time

Level 20

And it has kids like you.

The biggest reason to not to touch the game.

Level 24
it has way better abilities
you can reconnect when disconnected
in general it has stuff that can't even be done with vJass :)
I don't know how wrong you can possibly be

Wait, aren't games designed for... well... kids ?
That would depend on what audience the game developers are trying to aim for.

i was talking about Dota 2 i was watching the tournament and dota 2 is nothing special its got just better graphic.
That's the purpose of DotA 2, to fullfill the dream of every DotA fanboys dream of having a standalone game that's not limited by the power of the world editor.

he was talking about wc3 not LoL and yes wc3 is a game for kids...
i ask ages of my friends and usually it's 13-14...
That's because you're 13-14.

Level 24
You obviously haven't played enough DotA, from a mere outsiders perspective DotA is pretty crap. It's not untill you really into the game and especially once you get above pubtier level, that you start to realise how complex DotA really is. It's a game that requires a fair amount of skills. LoL is basicly trash in terms of skill level because it's a dumbed down by alot, which is why DotA players laugh at the idea of competetive LoL.

LoL
All abilities in LoL are re-hashed versions of other shitty abilities. The developer Guinsoo is pretty much against all fun ability ideas like Bloodseekers rupture, thus making a crappy stormbolt hero arena without actually stunning anyone. The heroes lack any type of synergy.
See for example LoL's monkey king: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxbmUkvZAzQ

HoN
The heroes are far more diverse and intriguing then the original DotA heroes, but then they started shitting things up after 2.0. Making crappy pseudoport versions of DotA heroes and now they've even added EA. Which basicly makes it LoL 2.0.
Here's HoN's monkey king version: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddaamg5zdkE

DotA
Then there's the DotA heroes which stands as classics. There hasn't been much change to the old heropool, because the old heroes are considered balanced. If Icefrog were to change one of them, the community would easily go on and scream BLOODY MURDER as soon as possible.
Basicly DotA is like a Coca-Cola.

Level 11
@Nudl9 sry if you are feeling bad for my Dota is trash i hate that Game auctually i hate AoS untill i saw LoL ok i tell im not pro in AoS but i love the gameplay the fight and everything ok the graphic is not the best but i know that the graphic is made so the gameplay will be more interesting so see that... HoN is even better trash from Dota i saw a little gameplays,trailer and really i dont like them both

Level 4
@Nudl9 sry if you are feeling bad for my Dota is trash i hate that Game auctually i hate AoS untill i saw LoL ok i tell im not pro in AoS but i love the gameplay the fight and everything ok the graphic is not the best but i know that the graphic is made so the gameplay will be more interesting so see that... HoN is even better trash from Dota i saw a little gameplays,trailer and really i dont like them both

Your grammar is... interesting...
OK, first of all, no one is feeling bad because of you saying something -_-
DotA is trash? You hate that "game"? No, DotA is generally a good and balanced fun map. It's A MAP, not a game. Graphics in DotA are from 2003. Graphics in LoL are colorful and cel-shaded.
"HoN is even better trash from Dota i saw a little gameplays,trailer and really i dont like them both"
That's where I gave up.
learn-to-speak-english-main_Full.jpg

Level 20
You obviously haven't played enough DotA, from a mere outsiders perspective DotA is pretty crap.
maybe you are right

It's a game that requires a fair amount of skills.
don't think so... there is always maphack that enables you to avoid a gang or successfully pull it off so can't see why you need skills for that...

Basicly DotA is like a Coca-Cola
yp and that's why LoL is like a Coca-Cola Zero :D
and by that i mean it has better graphics...
come on did you expect that LoL would copy all of Dotas heroes and just improve the graphics?
after all Dota, Dota 2, LoL and HoN are different games and each game has it's own players...
so stick to your game and stop arguing pls :D

LoL is basicly trash in terms of skill level because it's a dumbed down by alot
i agree on that, if you are lucky enogu hto get atleast 1 feeder on enemy team then it's game over...
getting fed in early game in LoL means Victory(except if you are dumb enough to play around and let enemy team get fed from minions)
there was a time that they tried to gang me and i got triple kill with Master Yi lol
all you had to do is stack Phantom Dancer and Bloodthrister *_*

Level 20
You two are hilarious... "There is always maphack" :DDDDDDD

inb4 you implying how shitty games Starcraft and Counter-Strike are because they have their own hacks too. Oh waaaaaait. You cant use hacks online. Same applies for Warcraft III. Silly me.

Status
Not open for further replies.