• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

From the Creators of DotA...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I have loved DotA for a long time, but for me, the numbers of players was always a limiting factor for my fun. I never seemed to be able to get more than 3 or so other players since I never got my warcraft working with internet. But recently, my friends and I have discovered League of Legends.

League of Legends is made by the creators of DotA, and is in short, a more balanced, up-to-date, stand-alone version of the game. It is played online, so you will always have a full house when you play. I don't know if everyone already knows about this, but I thought I would mention it since I love it so much.

So for all of you who love DotA like I did, I would highly recommend LoL

Jump-start your LoL experience here
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4d5d59aeadf7a535633875

Level 25
No thanks, Dota 2 is coming soon and the guy who actually made the first one popular and unique (icefrog) is working on it with Valve (creators of half life 2, best game in the world)
Pendragon have nothing to do with Dota, he just owned the forums
Guinso was the one working on it before Icefrog, and most of the maps here on this site are better than his dota work.
soooo yeah.. you can't actually say creators unless you mean the guy before guinso who founded that map (eul? was his name?)

I know you wont even bother reading this reply because you only joined to advertise that game based on another guy's famous work (1 post) and you might have been long gone.

So, check the post above me if I am wrong.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.