• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign Screen Grunt

Okay here is the Grunt from the Campaign Screen like this:

Grunt.JPG

Step 1:

1.jpg

Step 2:

2.jpg

Step 3:

3.jpg

Step 4:

4.jpg

Step 5:

5.jpg

Step 6:

6.jpg

Step 7:

7.jpg

Step 8:

8.jpg

Step 8a:

8a.jpg

Its done and usable I just would like to add the decay bones but I'm not sure how to do so can anyone help with this?

Also I'd like to say thank you to Elenai for seeing me through this project. It was a fun model to do and fairly simple. Please give credits if used.

Update: Head no longer grows huge when using spell animation. Fixed by dickxunder. :thumbs_up:

Update 2: Okay added sound effects and foot print effects to the model. Should work great now. :grin:

Keywords:
Grunt, Campaign, Zerox, Orc, High, Poly, Detail, Cool
Contents

Campaign Screen Grunt (Model)

Reviews
09:02, 6th Jan 2009 General Frank: Fix the hair of the grunt. Right now it used the helm texture. Please do this. 23rd Jan 2009 Pyritie: What hair...? Also, add a death sound event object. 24th Jan 2009 Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.
Level 6
I have a small problem. I got this model testing it and i started to map a map. On like the 6th test, the Grunt (in game) just started to walk instead of standing still. He was walking in place.

Good model.

Level 5
1: WOW, this grunt is beautiful. I can use it in my RPG that im making. Just to know all credits are given to Hiveworkshop because I filled too much custom models, so... hmm, yeah, I will remove only the weapon from the model, because from the shop in my RPG all weapons are attached to your character hero, so, hope you like this RPG when I release it.

2: I just cant get why his head grows when he use spell. Can you explain this, or why just dont update the model without the animation for casting spell, like um, I dont know but some Units from W3 dont have animation for casting spells. If his head wasnt growing like this (because is little annoying) I was going to give you 5/5 , but, after this thing im going to give you 3/5 . If you update the model or something, I can change the rating to 5/5 , so, umm, have fun :D

dickxunder still needs Update for animation

-QuadraDowN

Last edited: