• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

bye hive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 49
for everyone who will read this:

thanks for the good times we had. i dont know when i'll be back, or IF i will be back, i will just be very very busy cuz i going to college. bye hive, that one year is very happy for me spending time with you guys.

bye everyone,

Level 49
thanks evryone, i'm not sure when i'll be back, maybe 6 years from now? not sure, and i hope this site is still alive when that time comes. and yeah hope i'll have fun in my college life, hoping to meet some babes and all (hope my gf won't kill me if i do that), lol.

Level 49
btw, before i go, i MIGHT release a map here. it's a remake of the Warchasers map. with whole new heroes and skills and so. and a bunch of new bosses. i dunno if i will be able to finish it tho, im just finished with the heroes, i need to do items, bosses, triggers and stuff.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Never really understood why people would leave a forum because they're going to college. I mean, I spend perhaps 10 minutes on a forum daily, and last time I checked, college isn't 24/7 studying (or without internet) - thus it doesn't make much sense to leave a forum because you're going to college, but rather because you either want to change your life or are bored of that specific forum.

Either way, I never realised you were here, but good bye and have fun with college.

Level 11
alright man tingnan mo mamaya hope u have a great time in college :D btw arent u going to college in the phillippines?? or...? just wondering :D hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.