• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I decided we needed a topic where people could post all the bugs they find.

Bugs include:

• - Problems with the site (i.e. pages not loading, downloads stuffing up, etc.)
    - Spelling/Grammer errors (i.e. on the left side here it says under maps "Most Pupular. (NOTE: NOT spelling errors in normal peoples posts, only annoucements and site text))
    - Broken Links (i.e. links leading to nowhere or to the wrong place)
    - Other (i.e. anything else, moderators feel free to add more categories)

So, post your bugfinds here, in the following format:

Bug Category i.e. Spelling
Description i.e. (NOTE: This is an actual bug as of my posting time) On the left-hand sidebar unde "Maps" it says "Most Pupular" instead of "Most Popular".

P.S. Sticky sticky sticky!

EDIT by Ralle

Current Found Bugs
  • Maps Section - You can't extract the data of maps at the moment. The mpq extractor is broken.
  • [FIXED] Any Download Section - Downloading a file bigger than 1-2 MB stops download after you have downloaded about that size.
  • Any Section - Latest Topic Links doesn't work in other sections since the viewtopic.php isn't in the other sections.
  • Spelling - (This is not an actual bug) On the left-hand sidebar under "Maps" it says "Most Pupular" instead of "Most Popular".
[*]ExALTED

Last edited by a moderator:

ventuz

V

ventuz

Very cool, working trigger. Can it have a box around it too?

*dead link*

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 18
YAY! I can choose now, it was really weird, at first I could choose which I wanted under options but then the option disappeared and it reverted to Simple Mode!

EDIT: Almost forgot, what are the green boxes under the post count for? Mine doesn't seem to be changed by anything, so what do they do?

Color Test:
Purple
DarkOrchid

Level 18
lol ty. Anyway another bug, if I post something then goto the forum index it registers the forum I posted in as having new unread posts (even though I've read all of them) until I re-enter it.

EDIT: Another three:
1)Other
I still don't seem to have a WYSIWYG editor like you said in your PM =/

2)Other
I have to actual go into the Wacraft III/The Elder Scrolls index-thingies to check if there's any new posts, very annoying.

3)Other
Shit I forgot lol, sure to remember soon!
EDIT: Remembered, I'm not being notified in any way of new PMs

Last edited:
Level 12
Cateogory: Other (I think)
Descrip: When I post a new message in a thread and them go back to the fourms overview it posts my message as a new post that I havn't read.

Then when I go to view my message to make the site think I've read it, I have to systematicly go through each area for example after posting this I will have to reopen this and go from Bugs, to Site discussion, to The Hive Workshop, to The Hive Workshop.

Thank you

EDIT: What did I tell you?

Level 11
Category: Spelling\Gramatical Error

Basicly it's simple, when i was browsing the community\hosting section, i saw a typo, actually 2
How to format yuur Private Message

2. When you get accepted by three Admins, Mods or Trusted People you may contact me to request hosting. When you contact me make sure you have atached the work so far, so I can tell whether or not it is going anywhere. All of this is kept private between the Admins and some Mods and Trusted People if nesecary

Status
Not open for further replies.