• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Bug with all custom stuff: models, icons sounds being ereased

Level 11
1688987147031.png

since new blizzard pacht i have noticed that mine and other custom map struggle from bug that sometimes removed most of custom models and icons. bug happens only sometimes and removes majority of custom assest, from players i know it happens in other map too also the bug happens localy while one player cant see models second player can see them. can anyone releate if its game engine bug? is there chance for it to be reported to blizzard and fixed? did anyone experience bug? i have noticed there arent many reports or knowledge abot bug yet, the only one thing i found is Custom Icons Deleted? During Game?

Level 29
yup, i got the issue aswell but not so often, after launching "test map" some of mystuff in import manager became 0kb. i just reopening mylatest file
Test Map issue, where all imported files were broken (0KB), seems to be bugged at some point if you don't attempt to save the map first...
...but this literally fixed if you attempt to save it as a unique folder if you have Reforged.