• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bug Reports

Level 2
I found bug!

If you systemize save include gold?

when I load, gold isn't reflect in (Load after gold is 0.) save a lot gold.

Please check and I enjoy your map!

Thanks.

Level 2
Hmm. I play Thordal Only.

Save/Load only this character.

Please check this character's save/load?

tomorrow, I'll send included bug picture on you.

Level 2
Would you Test Save/load in multiplay?

Not problem in single play save/load recently.

And possibly I misunderstood that. Check again tomorrow.

Sorry to that.

Level 2
How does your save/load system handle playing single player with multiple heroes by the way?

S11

S11

Level 3
theres a problem with the item dragonspire i think the one with 45% mre dmg +20 mana well it doesnt give u the 20mana the cloak works it gives 50hp and 15 mana but the staff doesnt

Level 13
THX, I'll fix the item in the next update.

So you already got yourself the dragonspine and the cloak? not bad ;)

EDIT: Well, ok. I see how you got it. Now, with crystals spawning in every chest, one can easily kill all chests, save the char, then start a new game and load, again kill all chests and so on... I need to change this, it's just too easy to farm legendary stuff otherwise.

Level 2
Ah. Sorry it's not problem in save/load.

And one Found again.

Chapter 1 boss, Character motion is slow long time after fight. (No problem casting, damage but speed is down)

Level 2
I found critical Bug!

In game, I think Wave 4 end, but remain monsters.

After I found worms located behind door and can't kill.

Level 2
THX, I'll fix the item in the next update.

So you already got yourself the dragonspine and the cloak? not bad ;)

EDIT: Well, ok. I see how you got it. Now, with crystals spawning in every chest, one can easily kill all chests, save the char, then start a new game and load, again kill all chests and so on... I need to change this, it's just too easy to farm legendary stuff otherwise.

If you're really that worried about abuse, you would need to disable saving in single player. All you'd need to do is "leafittome 1000" and you would have all the legendaries you could ever want.

Level 2
No No. Sometimes in game character act is very slow.

Check, problem start is Wave 4.

Not movement speed or attack speed, just act speed.

Level 2
Act speed is actually hardly to say.

Use spell, character is act something, but I don't know what's happen, this act is extremely slow. Remain problem until hero die.

Level 2
I don't know. but this happening is slow poison I guess.

...or unexpect happening.

I reply this happening is reproduced.

Eh... And a partly chest is inactive, please check.

Level 13
Yeah, this problem appeared when too much worms are spawning and there is not enough room to place them. Then, sometimes it happened that they are placed on the other side of the wall so they cannot be killed.

However, this bug should be fixed in the latest release.

If you still encounter this bug in the newest version, ring the alarm.

Level 13
Act speed is actually hardly to say.

Use spell, character is act something, but I don't know what's happen, this act is extremely slow. Remain problem until hero die.

I'm not quite sure, but it may be possible that I've experienced the issue you've described here in a playtest myself today. However, it was a much later wave and I directly jumped into this wave without passing wave 4.

This is a very weird thing and I have currently no idea what might be causing this.
In my case, it was like a sort of delay to a hero dying action... very strange.

Level 6
-You have other peoples codes save to your wc3 folder when they save in game. If anyone saves you get there code as well xD
-The weapons say you gain attack damage as well as spell damage but your attack damage stays the same (Looks like spells do benefit and rings increase your stat value, not showing +# in green but they are working)
Also nice to see the possible abuse of crystals being fixed.

-EDIT- I see now that I was playing an older version and not the more recent one. Not sure if any of these are still an issues besides the first (Had issues downloading it)

Last edited:
Level 13
- The save thing should be fixed in the latest version.

- As it concerns the %-bonus damage of weapons, you won't see any green numbers on the hero. But you will notice the increased damage ingame. Just look at the red damage numbers. You can also always type -stats to show your modifiers.

Last edited:
Level 6
-Hard to tell with the red numbers but I'll take your word for it. The stats command seems to be off as well. It lists attack and spell damage 2% less than the weapon gives. Seems to be all or most of the items. I picked up 4 different ones and all displayed 2% less than listed on the item tool tip.
-Also when the hunter hero leaves the game his character stays behind and is invulnerable. The others get removed but his stayed throughout the entire game. The model disappears but you can still click on him and see his health bar. He attacks nearby units as well.

Level 6
-If player one red types "leave" it will remove his hero from the game and tell everyone he left. Had another player try it and it didn't work. Every time I type leave it says I left the game when I haven't. I assume that was used to test trigger, lucky me xD
-Also more heroes that don't disappear after they leave the game. Appears to be random most games. Usually its the hunter (teal), but recently I've seen blue not be removed either.
-Not sure if this is intended but the statues you can summon cost crystals (lumber) when the engineer repairs them.

Last edited:
Level 4
Bug
-If two or more players type intro in the latest version the cinematic fails to start and you have to reenter the game because the game freezes . ( cant use f10 , mouse exetr because in cinematic )

Level 6
-Occasionally heroes will say multiple lines at once blurring, making it impossible to read.
-The ending cinematic or outro never gives the victory condition like before. It says everyone is victorious but you are stuck in the cinematic and have to close wc3.
-Around wave 10 the monsters started to group up in the middle of the map, above the door to chapter 2. They kept going there first instead of going to where the heroes were located. It was on easy and there was only two of us left by wave 10.
-Heroes staying in the game, becoming invulnerable after leaving. Happened to all players but one. They left and there hero became a corpse and was removed after the end of the round. The rest of the heroes stayed in game till the end where they helped kill the final boss while still invulnerable. (Sorry for multiple posts about the same thing, trying to give more info)

Level 6
-Engineers sentry turret didn't disappear when he left like his hero and golem did
-Monsters will still head to the middle of map if the heroes are too far away from where they spawn. Experienced it in all chapters. They just group up in the mid and stay there. Happened to the reaper a few times as well.

Level 4
Not sure if this is a bug or a miss cast of an ability , but when I cast states field on a troll the troll became invulnerable and the spells effect still happened but after a second it just continued to attack us and move.

Level 4
A very funny bug where if you flop the fight with Royan when you have to reface him in the cinematic he is already in his Avatar form then the deactivates it and becomes smaller and just before he is killed by Visara the goes back into Avatar form.

My brother also says if you kill Royan near water she spawns in the water which looks kind of odd.

The wisps can be used to shoot through walls and to scout the map and follow the reaper.

If the reaper of soul attacks/walks past a wisp you fail the untouchable achievement because of his lightning.

You can use pets / golem as bait for the reaper of souls .You put the pet just in front of him and keep the pet out of he's main attack range and slowly lead him away from you and your group.

Level 6
Not sure if this is a bug or not but you can't save with your bag selected. Game ended up with just me at the end and I managed to solo the last boss. Two items dropped and was able to move some items around to make room but when I saved it gave me an error and told me to select a hero. By the time I realized it the game cut to the ending cinematic and I lost the legendary gloves </3 Didn't have enough time to save. Sorry for posting so much I feel bad and wish others would give more feedback so I don't see my name everywhere :|

Level 13
Do not make excuses for posting a lot of feedback. In fact, all of your feedback helps making this map a lot better! And I really need it, since my time is quite limited (full job, girlfriend, band..) so I don't have much time to work on the game AND do a lot of playtests at the same time. So all I can wish for is that you continue providing so much feedback - I appreciate it a lot! In response, I'll continue to adress it as soon as possible and provide recent updates as it allows my time. :)

Last edited:
Level 6
Was playing version .89 and after someone left the game (blue). Everyone's bags were removed from the game. The ability to summon it did nothing and I always hotkey my bag and it wasn't there when I selected the group.
Edit: I tried loading the code that I saved during the game because I got more crystals, loaded it the next game to test. I got my bag back but it had no items in it. All 6 were gone </3. Also if you save with missing life you also load with it.

Last edited:
Level 13
Whoops. I have provided a hotfix for the bag removal.

It was caused by the new removal function that cleared all unpicked heroes at wave 2 start. This function unfortunately cleared all bags too, no mather wheather they belonged to a played hero or not.

Also if you save with missing life you also load with it.

You mean hero life is saved? So that health can be lowered after loading? Ater looking at the code, this shouldn't be possible at all.. ?

Level 6
Sometimes when I load my character he has missing life. I assume when I saved my character I had life missing or my load didn't spawn with 100% life.

Level 6
Ohh okay, thanks!

EDIT: Two of us still in the game at wave 8, I had to brb and that caused me to die. Shortly after the other person left while I was still dead. The wave never restarted and I was forced to leave.

Last edited:
Level 2
I think...

The hero have str+ item, health is increased but not real health.

ex) hp 600/600 > str +6 > hp 600/750

It is not bug?

Level 6
-The bear trap that the hunter can summon stays in game after he leaves. I'm not sure if the trap is still active or maybe the model just never gets removed from the game. Hard to tell if its the ability or just the model used for it.
-Leoric the undercooled will sometimes cast blizzard on an empty space with no heroes in it. Happened a few times where he just kept casting on the same spot without anything there. The heroes were there at one point but moved shortly after the first cast.

-EDIT- When I revived the berseker as borgo he came back to life but his corpse was still there. It was never removed.

Last edited: