• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bug report 1.2D(5) Nether Circle isnt working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
sup guys, i was leveling my hexblade alone and my nether circle suddenly stop working...i cant disenchant itens anymore...dont know what happened, but everytime i try to do that, this message shows up.. "you must place a valid item to disenchant on top of the Nether Circle."
The strange thing is when i try to do that in a single player game ( testing others classes) the circle works ok...but everytime i load my hexblade in a lan game, the circle stop working...maybe my problem is with my load code? help me please guys, its hard to get materials playing alone, cuz im not strong enough to kill some bosses alone.

Ps: Sorry for my bad english, hope u guys understand!
Ps2: sorry if this isnt the right place to report bug or create thread.

Level 1
Are u using one specific cycle? Which one are u using? Sometimes i have a similar issue, but then i just place the item in the cycle again and it works.

Level 1
Are u using one specific cycle? Which one are u using? Sometimes i have a similar issue, but then i just place the item in the cycle again and it works.

i've tried all of them, mytargas, riversdale, lumberjack camp... and none of them worked...
i tried in a new character and it worked, maybe is a bug with my character? >.<
if that is the issue here, i'll start a new character then :/

Status
Not open for further replies.