• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Brown Pegasus Rider

This is a request which Wazzz my humble friend demanded of me, i made this with magos and oinkers simple because i am not home, don´t have my comp with me and i am using my brothers comp and all i took with me was some basic tools for basic needs on my usb key. This was rather difficult to do, quite the puzzle and i did not expect the reasults to be half as good as it is. All ingame textures, and done it without resorting to attempting to do anims, heh, guess i cheated a bit on some parts animation wise. hope this is still acceptable.

- Fixed the shoulderpad.
- Fixed internal name

Keywords:
Brown Pegasus, Pegasus Rider, Pegasus, Pegasus Knight, Pegasus Footman, Em!
Contents

Brown Pegasus Rider (Model)

Reviews
22nd Dec 2010 General Frank: Very nice and good edited model. Works in-game and performs very well. Approved.

M

22nd Dec 2010
General Frank:

Very nice and good edited model.
Works in-game and performs very well.
Approved.

Level 10
Oh noes, not only do the humans got flying, immortal dwarfs on gryphons, but now they also got heavy-armoured, flying footmans. This can't be! ;'(

Hehe, neat model anyway. This fits very well and can be a good addition/substitute/whatever to the human air units.

Em!

Em!

Level 24
The portait for Footman is missing, so i suggest you will need it immediately, dude.
But it already has an ingame portrait. There is no missing portrait. Have you actually even tried using it ingame yet?

L.O.L immediately, dude.
If you desire the footman portrait i suggest you add it yourself, immediately, dude.
Its really easy to do.

Level 11
Nice idea this is :eek:... wow :3!
Thing that bothers me is ofcourse.... that it's a Brown pegasus :D.
But what the heck, it's nice... very nice... but please make an white aswell :3.
+Rep 4/5 (bcus it's brown:3)

Em!

Em!

Level 24
Nice idea this is :eek:... wow :3!
Thing that bothers me is ofcourse.... that it's a Brown pegasus :D.
But what the heck, it's nice... very nice... but please make an white aswell :3.
+Rep 4/5 (bcus it's brown:3)

Impossible with the programs i have here, i´d need 3dsmax which is back home then i can do more advance modeling, on the other hand this simply requires a skin. There is ofcourse the archmage´s almost white horse, and there is a white gryphon texture on wc3campaigns mash them together and you´ll have a white pegasus, but like i said before, i can´t skin myself.

looks okay, could be a lot better
like you could atleast make something new on it, instead of taking a bunch of premade units and mashing them together

Ah always one newbie like you. It would be nice if you read the description that i wrote just above the download button, in the detail sect. If you want me to give you further direction just ask, kthxbye.

This is a great model. I wish there was a gryphon type of a guy like this :) 4/5

What do you mean, gryphon type guy?, human on a gryphon or a wild dwarf on a pegasus?

Level 35
looks okay, could be a lot better
like you could atleast make something new on it, instead of taking a bunch of premade units and mashing them together

lrn2read
Well, let's see you make a Pegasus without taking a bunch of premade units and mashing them together. In Vertex Manager.

Problem, criticfag?

@Em!: I think he means the guy on this Pegasus riding the Gryphon. So essentially an even simpler geomerge than this one turned out to be =D

On another note, I had previously asked other modellers on hive to create a unit like this, but they did not want to touch it because it was too 'complex'. But I figured that it would only really need the Gryphon Rider's animations, and funnily enough Em! was very talented at creating these models. And he then created it with nothing but Vertex Modifier and Magos (for those that have difficulty reading things that aren't posted more than once).
Will make my Human race very potent in my project now =D
Thx again =D