• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bravo Team Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Bravo Team Chronicles Project Recruitment

Project Name: Bravo Team Chronicles
Number of members looking for: 10-15

Modelers: 1-2
Skinners: 1-2
Storyline Development: 1-2
Terrainers: 1-2
Triggers Jass/Gui: 2-4
Concept Art/Ideas: 2-4
Balancers:1-2
Cinematic Developer: 1-2

Contact Information:
Msn: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
Aim: Forsakenbringer
Xfire: Toukichiro

Skill level prerequisite:

Modelers: Must be able to handle advance animation and be able to keep unit model extremely Low Poly count.

Skinners: Need to be able to skin efficiently, make use of textures on multiple models, and make use of game textures.

Storyline Development: Must be able to give a very inventive and detailed storylinek, with tons of twists and excitement.

Terrainers: Need experience in using new models/skins, Must be able to create very detailed and inventive terrain/atmosphere. Be able to use ambience sound and lighting to it fullest.

Triggers Gui/Jass: All triggers need to be leak free.

Concept Art/Ideas: Be able to give a general ideas/base for modelers and skins to work with and full of new and inventive ideas.

Balancers: Keep the game fun and possible for all players and be able to add a new level of difficult for each mode and difficult selected other then using hp or armor. A example of doing this without hp or armor would be using new units and skills for each harder difficult or mode ect.

Cinematic Developer: Can bring the storyline alive and have it exciting and interesting to watch no matter how many times you see it.

Other Information:

Mission Statement: To create a new style of Marine Survival and keep it updated regularly. Bring Marine Survivals back full throttle and kicking ass.
Current Storyline: Bravo Team Chronicles The Awakening

This will be the first map in the Bravo Team Chronicles and will show the uniting of the team and the storyline behind the undertaking and there first mission and how zombies came about ect… Each map will have a series of Modes Normal, Mission Mode Advance, Survival, Beat the Clock ect… Normal and Mission Mode Advance will both build off storyline just Mission Mode Advance(MMA) will give more objectives to do to complete the map.

The storyline still is in progress but this gives a break down of how the first map will start off.

Run Down: This project is a multiplayer project and will be played over bnet. When applying for a position on the team come with a resume of what you did and copy of it or some ideas depending on what you are applying for.

To apply either message me through the contact info above or reply to this post

General Info of what currently in the works.

Current Project Status

Storyline/Cinematic Dialog/Models Done by me
Terrian/model/Lighting issues/System Development being done by another person in the project.

What I will be doing is picking up the slack where we lack members of that part or doing a little bit of it all. I am currently working Models/Storyline/Cinematic Dialog.

Systems In the work.

Lighting Atmosphere.

Gameplay in the work.

No, Gameplay is in the works still working on Cinematic dialog/Storyline/Models

Gameplay Ideas/Concept

Modes

Survival: 20 to 30 waves.

Normal: Simlar to Mission Mode advance just would contain less objectives.

Mission Mode Advance: shut off the power generators eliminate the guards
around the lab and grab the vac and prep for evac. Still more objectives to come.

Beat the Clock: Complete Normal Mode in a spefic amount of time.

Everything in this project is still in the experiment to concept stage. Nothing is final End Product Might Change

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

What exactly do you do? This is rather arrogant, not giving anything you yourself can offer, and you assume you can recruit 10 - 15 members.

Level 2
you make it sound like no one map makes prob over 10,000 people make maps the fact that it 10 to 15 isn't that huge. I also Gave project status and what in the works in the above post.

Your comments have been taken. If your post has already been addressed plz remove it. Unless it has to do with recruitment. If your Old Comment has not been addressed but in is above this post might not see it. Repost and ill take a look at it.

Will remove this post and repost when next series of comments has been addressed.

Level 27
you make it sound like no one map makes prob over 10,000 people make maps the fact that it 10 to 15 isn't that huge. I also Gave project status and what in the works in the above post.

Your comments have been taken. If your post has already been addressed plz remove it. Unless it has to do with recruitment. If your Old Comment has not been addressed but in is above this post might not see it. Repost and ill take a look at it.

Will remove this post and repost when next series of comments has been addressed.

Eh.. wtf who the fuck you think you are ? :p

Level 2
1. He made those comments on another forums and I fixed it.
2. This is a recruitment post it great he wants to give me feedback but considering he showing no interest to help or join the project and considering I fixed what he commented on I don't see a point in keep his post. It be different if he actaully showed interest or was giving helpful input that I have not done yet.

Infact there was nothing about it to help my post only thing he said your project will fail. Short in sweet he didn't say it that blunt he said you aren't going to find people and you are a dumbass for not spelling out what you can do. So, I spelled out what I was currently doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.