1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Warcraft Chronicles

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by Hawkwing, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Hawkwing

Hawkwing

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hearthammer Entertainment - Warcraft Chronicles

MOONLIGHT STUDIOS RECRUITING

[RAINBOW]EYECANDY[/RAINBOW]

A gallery of models, textures, terrains, and art made by Moonlight Studios.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Moonlight Studios is looking for any, somewhat, skilled modders from the Hive Workshop. We are a very serious team and do intend on getting all of our projects done. We have our own forum and some awsome people on our team.

Warcraft Chronicles

Warcraft Chronicles is a "Warcraft: III - The Frozen Throne" modification in which the perspective of key-points in Warcraft-lore are taken, switched around, and retold. Rise of the Sin'Dorei, our first campaign featured in Warcraft Chronicles, takes the lore within the Second War, the Third War, and the Burning Crusade and retells it through the eyes of the Quel'Dorei and Sin'Dorei.

To make or project more interesting we have also added new features to the game, not just a new dialogue. Some of these features include:

• 2 new races! High Elf and Forest Troll!
    • A new item system.
    • The Loading Screen Map can now be brought up in game.
    • Level maximum raised to 20.
    • 10 New Spells including 2 new ranks of the special spell and an Ultimate spell.
    • A variety of new tilesets.

Warcraft Chronicles - Rise of the Sin'Dorei

Rise of the Sin'Dorei is the first part of WCC (Warcraft Chronicles) to be released. It is centered around the life of the Quel'Dorei, their transformation into the Sin'Dorei, and the hardships that those lead them to. RotS (Rise of the Sin'Dorei) starts shortly before the Second War and ends when Kael'thas returns to Quel'thalas to bring Kil'Jaeden into the world. Though the project sounds big, there is a reason. We want to start off big to get people interested, and if it is a success people will want more. We have awsome plans and hope more people come to join the cause.

RECRUITMENT

You do not need to have awsome skill just to be able to get the job done at a reasonable quality. Something easily acceptable.

Open Spots:

Priority Position Requirements
    Voice Acting Good understanding of the English language and good at making impressions. Also, must be able to remove whitenoise and edit file formats.
    Sounds/Audio Able to make good custom sounds for spells, music, or effects. It must be clear and loud, with great quality.
    Artwork High quality, colourful, and well shaded images. Concept Art, Wallpapers, and such will be asked for commonly with this position.
    JASS Fully-Functional JASS functions. Able to make functions that GUI Triggerers cannot.
    3D Modelers Geomerges Not Acceptable. You must be able to make particles/custom anims/scratch-models. Animations must be smooth and bone systems must be clean and functional. Must be able to produce models with a rating of 3.6/5 or higher, following THW standards.
    Texture Artists Must be able to to produce approvable textures. No recolours, heavy CnP, or anything like that. Must be able to make textures with a 4/5 rating or higher, using THW standards.

THE TEAM

Hawkwing, Perry_, ~Void~, Elfsilver Lord, Lord_T,
    †-Revellion-†, dofys, Riley, Mor)L(unE, Pyramidhe@d,
    Cavman ; DonDustin, Heljak, Mokkil123, Zyliner,
    TheChaos, Communist_Orc, Tranquil, LiOneSS, Mr.Goblin,
    Xeridanus, terradont, Argus, Masiah, PerikleZ,
    Darkholme, MasterStryke, Mastervince, FrIkY.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
  2. Perry_

Perry_

Resources:
    Resources:
    Just to remind you all we are still looking for members. No writers though. We're open to anyone so don't be shy. So yeh come along. We have been a team for quite awhile now and we're still looking for a new name so if you have a problem with the name (I have met people who have) its temporary for the moment.

3. Archian

Archian

Site Director

Resources:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You know, perhaps some eye-candy would make more people interested in this.

To see, if this project is actually going anywhere. Anybody can just write up some text of story and such. People wants to see progress :p

4. DiscipleOfLife

DiscipleOfLife

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I would like to join as a jasser.

5. Hawkwing

Hawkwing

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Cool thanks a lot man.. I'll be contacting you in a PM tommorow.

6. Gespenst

Gespenst

Resources:
    Resources:
    Heh i'll model but i dont have any tools, new comp. Please Send me what ever you think will work best, and please be patient i have to go to Highschool too -_-.

7. Aby

Aby

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    PUUUKII, Anjing!!,Asu!!!
    Hey there's no map tester?

8. Hawkwing

Hawkwing

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It isn't even close to being ready for that and we got plenty of people to do so.

9. Heljak

Heljak

Resources:
    Resources:
    This seems like a really great idea for a mod! I love the story of the Sin'Dorei, and that you're bringing it up to date too with the Sunwell stuff may have actually made me giggle like a schoolgirl!

Are you still looking for voice actors? Only if so I'd like to apply.

I've only done limited voice acting in machinima movies so far, but I'd love to have a go at something like this.

10. Hawkwing

Hawkwing

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Yes, we are still looking for Voice Actors. I will PM you shortly with further details, within the next few days.

11. Direfury

Direfury

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Personally, I do a pretty good 'Arthas' type villain. Insane, yet cool.

12. mokkil123

mokkil123

Resources:
    Resources:
    i can do voice-acting and triggering (im currently training in JASS not so good... yet)

13. Hawkwing

Hawkwing

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Alright I will email you and Heljak right now.

Edit: You is Mokkil123... Since I am directing what I am saying to the most recent person to reply.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  14. mokkil123

mokkil123

Resources:
    Resources:
    when you say YOU and Heljak who is, who (man that sounded odd o_O)

15. Zyliner

Zyliner

Resources:
    Resources:
    the story sounds great, i played world of warcraft and i just thought about the story, that the great point in bc/wow classics the rise of the sin'dorei was and something like killing illidan by maiev and akama, but i like the sotry that kael'thas betrays illidan etc..... i' looking forward to the campaigne, please hurry up and finish this campaigne in the nearer future :thumbs_up:

16. Velmarshal

Velmarshal

Resources:
    Resources:
    Search for magos editor in the tools section.

I can do terrains and minor model edits. But since you don't need any nevermind.
    It would be very helpful if you add crewlist.

17. Hawkwing

Hawkwing

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I suppose we can fit you in as a terrainer, though I don't think "minor" model edits are exactly what we need. Please reply to this if you are still up to it.

Anyways, I have added a "crewlist" into the first post.

18. Velmarshal

Velmarshal

Resources:
    Resources:
    I saw the list. My terrains can't match with ~Void~s, yet.
    Anyway thanks but I can't. And try using
    option
    for the first post, it's too long.

19. KyonKun

KyonKun

Resources:
    Resources:
    never mind I am not experianced in terreinging... and if i tryed it might I could mess up. I need more practise before I try anything that sounds as big as this

20. ~Void~

~Void~

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    O BTW I can do some jassifying and data editing if you want as well. I'm not really good with skinning but maybe I can make a few.