1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Let your favorite entries duke it out in the 15th Techtree Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Warcraft Chronicles

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by Hawkwing, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Hawkwing

Hawkwing

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Sounds good ~Void~ .. The data editing should come in real handy. The JASS probably too, but the skinning.. Well, personally I will have to agree with Frostwhisper. Stick to the terrain. Your skins are decent and at an "approveable" level but I want quality even better than that. No hard feelings.

2. Masiah

Masiah

Resources:
    Resources:
    I wish to join the project as a story writter and a voice actor (if needed). Maybe I do not meet the requirements (I've just joined Hive) but this project is something I have been waiting for since I finished playing the offical campaigns in WC3... So if you let me join I will do the best I can.

3. Argus

Argus

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    May I ask, what are your requierments for a story writer? Also I have over 5 rep over at wc3c, but I don't suppose that counts?

4. Hawkwing

Hawkwing

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Reputation is more or less a comment system, when I wrote that up I think I was just getting annoyed at all the nooblets joining. I'll PM both of you later today with details.

5. Csicska

Csicska

Resources:
    Resources:
    I really like the story, Kael'thas is my favourite character in Warcraft. I hope you will check the Isle of Quel'Danas, Magister's Terrace, and Sunwell Plateue (never knew how to write "plateu" lol), for seeing that stuff in a WC3 map would be amazing :)
    Just interested, what kind of music are you going to use? The simple WC3 musics, or maybe importing from the WoW soundtracks?
    Anyway, keep the good work up, I'll be very happy when the project will be released ^^

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  6. Hawkwing

Hawkwing

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I was at first considering WoW Music, but I think we can do better. Hopefully we can get somebody to make music for us. We will use that along with the original music as well.

7. mokkil123

mokkil123

Resources:
    Resources:
  8. Hawkwing

Hawkwing

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I already asked him. He said no, unfortunatley. Though I did enjoy his music.

9. ChaosWyrm

ChaosWyrm

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, the story sounds great. Also can i make the custom unit data for you?

10. Multipul

Multipul

Resources:
    Resources:
    Don't you need a loading screen?

11. Hawkwing

Hawkwing

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Our team is pretty full and we can get our Modelers / Skinners to make the Loading Screen. If you are going to do Data Editing, ChaosWyrm, I'm going to need to see what you can do. Send me a map with some "Data Edited" units.

12. terradont

terradont

Resources:
    Icons:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I could be interested in joining. I'm pretty good at making up stories (i'm trying to write a fantasy novel at my free time) but unfortunatley i've forgotten almost all in TFT campaign, so i'll go through it again.
    EDIT: I've gone through it all again!

I'm (in my own eyes) pretty good at GUI spell triggering (not pro, not noob), and also some general triggering.

I'm also pretty good at the object editor, making a skill look totally different from what it was. (1 very simple example is Focused lightning, from my map Divine Eternity. Shoots a bolt of damaging lightning at a target enemy unit. the lightning then bounces to another nearby enemy unit, dealing double damage.)

I could also join as voice actor, but don't know if my voice is good enough:xxd:
    Might also have a few minot pronouncement problems since english isn't my main language, but i don't thin it's too much. (oh, and i'm a guy, many tend to think i'm a girl. That is not the case, so don't put me up for any female characters!:xxd:)

Well, that's it i guess. not very good with terraining, skinning or modeling.

P.S. Most interested in the Story part, that is my passion, and i'll study, believe me!

Last edited: Jun 24, 2008
  13. Hawkwing

Hawkwing

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Okay. I'll sign you up as data editing, voice acting, and story writing. It sounds like I can trust you, and you did give good examples. I will PM you within the next few hours / days.

14. terradont

terradont

Resources:
    Icons:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Sounds good. I'm not very busy atm and won't be for several weeks. (BTW i've already started playing through the campaign again, i'll soon have it all in my head)

15. Hawkwing

Hawkwing

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Oh, I forgot GUI. Anyways, be expecting that PM.

16. terradont

terradont

Resources:
    Icons:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Sure thing! And i've finished the whole campaign again, i can't believe i made it in one night:grin:

Oh! and you might wanna point out for those who don't know that Sin'Dorei are the Blood Elves in their own tounge. Not everyone is good at warcraft history.

17. Monkez

Monkez

Resources:
    Resources:
    Maybe...i might be able to help you with something (names, stories, maybe making some models or just an ideas for spells), which means i'm not so good in editor, coz i don't understand triggers well, so im only able to make ideas or stories, :) I'd like to help u :) neverminds if u dont need a person like me, have fun and a lot of ideas! pm me after.

18. Csicska

Csicska

Resources:
    Resources:
    I forgot to ask you if you are (Sure you are) going to create a totally new system for your Blood Elf race? So I mean not just the Humans with changed names/models, instead new means of gathering resources, building up stuff, etc.

19. Hawkwing

Hawkwing

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    ~Void~ sign up at our Subdomain and check Mor)L(une's post. You'll have to wait for me to boost ur User Group though.

Terrainers haven't started YET but as soon as Chapter One is written they can.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2008
  20. MasterStryke

MasterStryke

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    hey, hawkwing requested me, that I am a good artist and he wishes, that I work with you

i would do concepts and so on

how i can work together with you?
    how i become a member?

E// ok

Last edited: Jul 19, 2008