• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearthammer Entertainment - Warcraft Chronicles

MOONLIGHT STUDIOS RECRUITING

[RAINBOW]EYECANDY[/RAINBOW]

A gallery of models, textures, terrains, and art made by Moonlight Studios.

90428786798a7c3b8b51ce205c2f255a_3521.jpg

5d706c56ccf08b0e99f20bfebd6850c1_3522.jpg

1344fa3403a702adb03e2c30ff38c055_3523.jpg

67fbaee7116d47df68e18222cc28a30a_3524.jpg

0bd32a1cbd4d30a7088e63e90eb06549_3525.jpg

625651d71cd5db637ee390100a115d5c_3573.jpg

Moonlight Studios is looking for any, somewhat, skilled modders from the Hive Workshop. We are a very serious team and do intend on getting all of our projects done. We have our own forum and some awsome people on our team.

Warcraft Chronicles

Warcraft Chronicles is a "Warcraft: III - The Frozen Throne" modification in which the perspective of key-points in Warcraft-lore are taken, switched around, and retold. Rise of the Sin'Dorei, our first campaign featured in Warcraft Chronicles, takes the lore within the Second War, the Third War, and the Burning Crusade and retells it through the eyes of the Quel'Dorei and Sin'Dorei.

To make or project more interesting we have also added new features to the game, not just a new dialogue. Some of these features include:

• 2 new races! High Elf and Forest Troll!
  • A new item system.
  • The Loading Screen Map can now be brought up in game.
  • Level maximum raised to 20.
  • 10 New Spells including 2 new ranks of the special spell and an Ultimate spell.
  • A variety of new tilesets.

Warcraft Chronicles - Rise of the Sin'Dorei

Rise of the Sin'Dorei is the first part of WCC (Warcraft Chronicles) to be released. It is centered around the life of the Quel'Dorei, their transformation into the Sin'Dorei, and the hardships that those lead them to. RotS (Rise of the Sin'Dorei) starts shortly before the Second War and ends when Kael'thas returns to Quel'thalas to bring Kil'Jaeden into the world. Though the project sounds big, there is a reason. We want to start off big to get people interested, and if it is a success people will want more. We have awsome plans and hope more people come to join the cause.

RECRUITMENT

You do not need to have awsome skill just to be able to get the job done at a reasonable quality. Something easily acceptable.

Open Spots:

PriorityPositionRequirements

Voice ActingGood understanding of the English language and good at making impressions. Also, must be able to remove whitenoise and edit file formats.

Sounds/AudioAble to make good custom sounds for spells, music, or effects. It must be clear and loud, with great quality.

ArtworkHigh quality, colourful, and well shaded images. Concept Art, Wallpapers, and such will be asked for commonly with this position.

JASSFully-Functional JASS functions. Able to make functions that GUI Triggerers cannot.

3D ModelersGeomerges Not Acceptable. You must be able to make particles/custom anims/scratch-models. Animations must be smooth and bone systems must be clean and functional. Must be able to produce models with a rating of 3.6/5 or higher, following THW standards.

Texture ArtistsMust be able to to produce approvable textures. No recolours, heavy CnP, or anything like that. Must be able to make textures with a 4/5 rating or higher, using THW standards.

THE TEAM

Hawkwing, Perry_, ~Void~, Elfsilver Lord, Lord_T,
†-Revellion-†, dofys, Riley, Mor)L(unE, Pyramidhe@d,
Cavman ; DonDustin, Heljak, Mokkil123, Zyliner,
TheChaos, Communist_Orc, Tranquil, LiOneSS, Mr.Goblin,
Xeridanus, terradont, Argus, Masiah, PerikleZ,
Darkholme, MasterStryke, Mastervince, FrIkY.

Last edited:
Level 5
Just to remind you all we are still looking for members. No writers though. We're open to anyone so don't be shy. So yeh come along. We have been a team for quite awhile now and we're still looking for a new name so if you have a problem with the name (I have met people who have) its temporary for the moment.

Level 1
This seems like a really great idea for a mod! I love the story of the Sin'Dorei, and that you're bringing it up to date too with the Sunwell stuff may have actually made me giggle like a schoolgirl!

Are you still looking for voice actors? Only if so I'd like to apply.

I've only done limited voice acting in machinima movies so far, but I'd love to have a go at something like this.

Level 1
the story sounds great, i played world of warcraft and i just thought about the story, that the great point in bc/wow classics the rise of the sin'dorei was and something like killing illidan by maiev and akama, but i like the sotry that kael'thas betrays illidan etc..... i' looking forward to the campaigne, please hurry up and finish this campaigne in the nearer future :thumbs_up:

Level 15
Heh i'll model but i dont have any tools, new comp. Please Send me what ever you think will work best, and please be patient i have to go to Highschool too -_-.

Search for magos editor in the tools section.

I can do terrains and minor model edits. But since you don't need any nevermind.
It would be very helpful if you add crewlist.

Level 15
I suppose we can fit you in as a terrainer, though I don't think "minor" model edits are exactly what we need. Please reply to this if you are still up to it.

Anyways, I have added a "crewlist" into the first post.

I saw the list. My terrains can't match with ~Void~s, yet.
Anyway thanks but I can't. And try using
for the first post, it's too long.

Level 3
never mind I am not experianced in terreinging... and if i tryed it might I could mess up. I need more practise before I try anything that sounds as big as this

Level 13
I wish to join the project as a story writter and a voice actor (if needed). Maybe I do not meet the requirements (I've just joined Hive) but this project is something I have been waiting for since I finished playing the offical campaigns in WC3... So if you let me join I will do the best I can.

Level 5
I really like the story, Kael'thas is my favourite character in Warcraft. I hope you will check the Isle of Quel'Danas, Magister's Terrace, and Sunwell Plateue (never knew how to write "plateu" lol), for seeing that stuff in a WC3 map would be amazing :)
Just interested, what kind of music are you going to use? The simple WC3 musics, or maybe importing from the WoW soundtracks?
Anyway, keep the good work up, I'll be very happy when the project will be released ^^

Last edited:
Level 17
I could be interested in joining. I'm pretty good at making up stories (i'm trying to write a fantasy novel at my free time) but unfortunatley i've forgotten almost all in TFT campaign, so i'll go through it again.
EDIT: I've gone through it all again!

I'm (in my own eyes) pretty good at GUI spell triggering (not pro, not noob), and also some general triggering.

I'm also pretty good at the object editor, making a skill look totally different from what it was. (1 very simple example is Focused lightning, from my map Divine Eternity. Shoots a bolt of damaging lightning at a target enemy unit. the lightning then bounces to another nearby enemy unit, dealing double damage.)

I could also join as voice actor, but don't know if my voice is good enough:xxd:
Might also have a few minot pronouncement problems since english isn't my main language, but i don't thin it's too much. (oh, and i'm a guy, many tend to think i'm a girl. That is not the case, so don't put me up for any female characters!:xxd:)

Well, that's it i guess. not very good with terraining, skinning or modeling.

P.S. Most interested in the Story part, that is my passion, and i'll study, believe me!

Last edited:
Level 2
Maybe...i might be able to help you with something (names, stories, maybe making some models or just an ideas for spells), which means i'm not so good in editor, coz i don't understand triggers well, so im only able to make ideas or stories, :) I'd like to help u :) neverminds if u dont need a person like me, have fun and a lot of ideas! pm me after.

Level 5
I forgot to ask you if you are (Sure you are) going to create a totally new system for your Blood Elf race? So I mean not just the Humans with changed names/models, instead new means of gathering resources, building up stuff, etc.

Level 5
Ah, i don't think i will model for you. My feeble attempts at modeling turned up sour. Sorry i couldn't have been more help.

Well we have some new open spots now:

PriorityPositionRequirements

Voice ActingGood understanding of the English language and good at making impressions.

Sounds/AudioAble to make good custom sounds for spells, music, or effects. It must be clear and loud, with great quality.

ArtworkHigh quality, colourful, and well shaded images. Concept Art, Wallpapers, and such will be asked for commonly with this position.

JASSFully-Functional JASS functions. Able to make functions that GUI Triggerers cannot.

3D ModelersGeomerges Not Acceptable. You must be able to make particles/custom anims/scratch-models.

Texture ArtistsMust be able to to produce approvable textures. No recolours, heavy CnP, or anything like that.

I suppose we can put you in as a Voice Actor. Just take a look at these requirements and tell me if you're up to it. ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 12
If its data editing as in object editor stuff, I'm real skilled in that area. Spells and items no, but everything else yes.

I can possibly do voice acting sense i have mics >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.