1. Are you planning to upload your awesome tool to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 9, 2018: The rules for the Tool Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BLP Tools 0.1 (v2)

Submitted by BahamutZERO
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This tool originates from here

This is the one and ONLY converter for mac, which can converts TGA into BLP and vice versa.
Easy drag and drop conversion which permitts you to transform couple of hundreds icons in a few seconds.
Contents

BLP Tools 0.1 (v2) (Binary)

1. LordDragonscale

LordDragonscale

Resources:
    Resources:
    Problem: this cannot convert transparency. Which is horrible, because it means you can't make skins with team color.

2. MapMaker

MapMaker

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have windows, but this is for Macontash??? WERE THE HELL DO I GET A WINDOWS ONE??? Pleeeeeasee help, i made my skins, but i cant put them on my map, it just says "Cannot load (pathway).mdl then when i load the game it just has a fricken shadow.. plzzz help
    :cry:

3. keeper of the grave

keeper of the grave

Resources:
    Resources:
    How the hell does it work, there is no system application

4. calder

calder

Resources:
    Resources:
    thank you very much. it's usually hard to find any decent apps for my mac, but this is gold. now i've just got to get good making skins. thanks again

5. xXPoLiSh_DuDeXx

xXPoLiSh_DuDeXx

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You do realize the fastest Processor on the market currently is a Mac G5 right? Comparing the to a PC, its small fly compared to the G5 processor, go to apples website and read it.

And for the win Macs in 2006 are getting Intel chips, say hello to PC applications/games. Combine that Processor with the chips and soon people will be screaming "PCs suck cough"

Anywho thanks for this, really a lifesaver and helps the underdog stay in the game

6. PEONMASTER

PEONMASTER

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey it works great for converting icons and skins into TGA files and then back again...but I have TGA files that I want to go to BLP files and it just doesn't do anything when I drop it in there, and I've also tried going into the file menu and chosing open and then opening it, but still, nothing happens...I tried making it square and all that to see if that would help...but it didn't...does it have to be a certain size? Please help me soon. :?

7. Morrowind135

Morrowind135

Resources:
    Resources:
    You must save the file as a 32bit Targa file, not just changing the end from .jpg to .tga lol :p :lol:

8. zielak

zielak

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i need this program for windows :(

9. the_winner30030

the_winner30030

Resources:
    Resources:
    oooo nice a mac ver dont see much of these programs out there... must be the first mac thing i saw on any sites for warcraft in general. Thx man.

10. Ale_tuskarr

Ale_tuskarr

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    HELLO! IS ANYBODY HEARING OUR CRIES FOR HELP? HOW DOES IT WORK? Doesn't it have an EXE or something? :?

11. maxuongtrang

maxuongtrang

Resources:
    Resources:
  12. The_1_link

The_1_link

Resources:
    Resources:
    do u realize that i can buy a mac with 140 gig hd and 2 gig of ram for 3k while a windows with 144 gig hd and 2gig ram is only $700? thats just seriously f*cked up, and dont pull ne bullshit about how macs dont get viruses and dont crash, ive had a mac crash on me more than a windows, and as for viruses, more people use windows, so of course theres not gonna be as many viruses for macs as there r for windows, ive got a book of viruses for a report i was doing for highschool tech class, and it had about 10 pages for macs, and windows had the other 310. (small book of viruses) so macs can get viruses, its not common becuz more people use windows, hackers hack the masses
    and send viruses and trojans to the masses.
    so uh ya, Macs SUCK!!!!!!! :lol:

13. Wolverabid

Wolverabid

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    (Pending) Someone operating a MAC will have to test this.

14. NiX_GR_

NiX_GR_

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Just like Nemesizz said: WE NEED A PC VERSION OF THIS!

15. Peryite

Peryite

Resources:
    Resources:
    Need PC version please!!! oh and BTW macs SUCK!!! compatibility people...

16. Ardnived

Ardnived

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    forget all your petty arguements, the truth is even though u may be alb eot buy "the same or better quality" windows for a cheaper, they are also more prone to viruses and hard drive failure

Now what i really wanted to say is i cant open the BLP tool when i download this

17. Ryushu5000

Ryushu5000

Resources:
    Resources:
    HEHEHE, i love tools for mac… And if it convert BLP into TGA, why don't convert TGA into BLP??

18. MasterDragons

MasterDragons

Resources:
    Models:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    umm bahumatZERO if YOU GET THHE FRICKEN PICTURE ABOUT WHAT WERE FRICKEN SAYIN THEN HELP GOD DAMNIT!

Because I DONT GET IT AND I WOULD LIKE PC VERSION TOO!

19. HappyTauren

HappyTauren

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    dude stop arguing with long-dead people.

20. MasterDragons

MasterDragons

Resources:
    Models:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Long dead? oh.... sorry sometimes i forget to read. LOL!