• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

wc3lib 0.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
wc3lib 0.1 (req WinPcap >= 4.0.2)
Created by Risc in 2008.
---------------------------------

wc3lib is a free-to-use lightweight tool for interacting with Warcraft III within .Net.

This is a very very very very early version and as such it doesn't come with that many functions/events. Only chat-polling is supported at the moment. Many more features to come over time.

Features:
-Command polling (user types in a command in the game-lobby eg. /fromall)
-Game status (fires when a game is hosted/cancelled)
-SayToSelf ("Says" a message in the game-lobby)

Remember that this is only a preview version. I decided to release it in it's current form because the lack of information on the subject.

Enjoy.

Keywords:
.Net, C#, VB.Net, Programming
Contents

wc3lib 0.1 (Binary)

Reviews
21:25, 11th Aug 2008 Hakeem: I can't accept this as a tool, but it is still useful. I suggest uploading it somewhere so that I can include it in the list of Useful Links that I'm compiling.

M

21:25, 11th Aug 2008
Hakeem: I can't accept this as a tool, but it is still useful. I suggest uploading it somewhere so that I can include it in the list of Useful Links that I'm compiling.

Level 5
I can't believe that someone actually rated this 1 - Unacceptable. If you would like the source code, send me a PM and I'll gladly send it to you. If you don't understand what this is, don't bother to download.

Level 5
I think the thing is that many non-programmers have little or no idea what this does how to use it etc. They don't realize what this lib could do if it were employed correctly. Perhaps if you offered a better explanation that people who had no idea what it is could understand they wouldn't just dl it double-click it and go "omg it dont work" and rate it badly.