• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Blight without gases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello there!

I'm really new to this forum and the world editor - although I have been playing Warcraft III almost since it came out. I'm just saying this in the case that I say something stupid or nonsensical, so... sorry!

I am trying to create a terrain that would represent a land filled with and covered by ash. I thought about using the Blight tile, since it looked pretty accurate, and the extra bones and other variations seemed pretty fitting.

My problem is that I noticed that this tile has the effect of these green gas bursts from time to time appearing. I don't really want those to appear. So, there-in lies my problem.

How could I remove that gas effect from the tile? Is there anyway I could edit the tile so I just delete that effect, and leave everything else intact? Or do you have any other ideas as a solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.