• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bleach Tribute v1.0b4

Play the game and write bugs,opinion,imbalances etc. in my thread http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f202/bleach-tribute-nb-85179/

About the map:
Well the map is based on the anime Bleach, there are two teams who try to kill each other the one team is The Shinigami team and the other is Soul Sociaty team kill all enemy heroes to win, there are also arcs that gives you experience,stats etc.

Thanks to all ppl who helped me with this without them i wouldn´t have come so far and special thanks to:Gothar_esp,Averdui,Narutoj,redscores and regenera.

Have Fun!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Version 1.0b2

Changelog
-Aizen attack hotkey fixed.
-Mega Reiatsu cooldown increased cause of imbalanceness.
-Shop pinger added: write -shop to see where the shops are.
-Renji´s Destructive art 31(renji style) fixed.
-You can skill Limit, Release now on lvl 31.
-Yoruichi is now fixed (damage).
-Aizen now gets Limit, Release at level 45.
-Gin now gets Limit, Release at level 31.
-Imba powerups now fixed(game more balanced now).
-Ishida´s Hirakenkyu Combo fixed.
-Now you gain more xp for killing low class hollows.

Version 1.0b3

Changelog
-Remade life system; now host can choose how many life everyone should have
undependently of the character he plays and you can choose now 20 lifes.
-Gin´s abillity "Menos Cero" fixed.
-Renji´s abillity "Destructive art:31(renji style)" fixed.
-Byakuya´s abillity "Shuukei Hakureiken" fixed.
-Ichigo´s "Speed Slash" is a bit more balanced.
-Ishida´s "Heavenly Wild Suit Puppet" is now balanced.
-Creeps spawn now faster.

sorry i forgot to remove "test unit" and decrease ishidas lvl .. thats a bit embarassing ^^
now i removed them...

Version 1.0b4

Changelog
-New tilesets
-Some changes

Keywords:
Bleach,Tribute,NB,v1.0b2,Wars,NightBrowler,Shinigami,Soul Sociaty
Contents

Bleach Tribute v1.0b4 (Map)

Reviews
13:33, 30th Oct 2008 VGsatomi: Approved since its a working map, however i always disapprove of beta maps being posted as completed maps. This map certainly has the right idea, more so then your average anime map. Very good use of imported...
Level 3
the pleace were u beat, byakuga the far right of that pleace u can shumpo to the desert were sand guardian is, fromthere u can also easy shumpo to the forest u can also shumpo to the area were ichigos hollow is. u maby know thies things allready but i post em anyway, GL hope next version will be out soon :-D

Level 12
Night, check out the post I added before, really.

hm yes strange i will try to fix them

the pleace were u beat, byakuga the far right of that pleace u can shumpo to the desert were sand guardian is, fromthere u can also easy shumpo to the forest u can also shumpo to the area were ichigos hollow is. u maby know thies things allready but i post em anyway, GL hope next version will be out soon :-D

well thats why i will change shunpo ^^

Level 3
well y shumpo is a bit lame :-D but good is u get stuck or trys to escape though, but can use to so many buggs :-(, so if ur gona shange it, then u will have to make a new ability on nerly everyone?

Level 2
YO NB!! IM A FAN OF ur game! im ur no.1 fan! u rock :thumbs_up: . . i think u noticed this : Renji's bug (forgot the skill name. . . it will give the oppenent perm but the oppenent could removebug but if it was a arc . . the game will bug.

2nd : Renji ulti kinda glitch . . . .the one gives power. . sumtimes the power is glitched and will not go back to normal . .

3rd : Shunpo owning everywhere.

4th : Ishida's skill is glitch . . (forgot the name but it gives a circle shape) and kill everyone.

5th : MAKE RENJI A BANKAI PLEAE :D

6th : Fighting Jidanbou . . He shud die and have a powerup then he was healed . . and he gives a certain exp cause it would be a waste.

7th : Creeps stuck in buildings.

8th : YOU ROCK :D . . .

THANKS!!! I Hope u will look into this! some maybe wrong dont scold! THANKS:smile:

Level 2
A new skill for renji..

Shikai: Huero, Zabimaru (Roar, Baboon King Snake Tail)
Does not passive, zabimaru will swing to a number of distance and dealing a number of damage in a line. . if u have sumthing to steal from other people map. . . take this one

Foc Bleach Max 28 - Warcraft 3 Maps - EpicWar.com
if u cant. . i think u need to make ur own with the animations and skins. . . . this is a link to download the map.

Bankai: Hihiō Zabimaru (狒狒王蛇尾丸; Baboon King Snake Tail): Transforms Zabimaru into a massive version of its Shikai form resembling a skeletal snake. Zabimaru gains many more segments, which are much larger than in its Shikai form, and also gains a snake-like head about the size of a small car. Renji is also slightly transformed, gaining a fur cowl around his neck.
Automaticaly summons Zabimaru.
Gain Great Stats.

Zabimaru Abilities :
1st lvl - Passive for its long body (Splash)

2nd lvl - Better splash , Crit dmg & He learns a much more powerful Higa Zekkō, where all the segments detach and sharpen using spiritual energy.
(1st lvl to 2nd lvl isnt far . . so, its like 3-5 lvls away.)

3rd lvl - Better Splash , Better Crit , Better Higa Zekkō , Learns Hikōtsu Taihō (狒骨大砲; Baboon Bone Cannon) The technique fires a dense blast of spiritual energy from Zabimaru's mouth. ( Now 2nd to 3rd will be far)

4th lvl - All the skills is better and zabimaru dmg, health and armor will be greatly increased. (almost to last lvl)

THANKS no.1 Fan of BLEACH TRIBUTE!

Level 2
There's a problem with Rukia's hakuren when I target somebody and I don't miss him the hakuren doesn't have any reload time and when I don't target anybody it has a reload time.That makes rukia hyper-strong.

Level 12
There's a problem with Rukia's hakuren when I target somebody and I don't miss him the hakuren doesn't have any reload time and when I don't target anybody it has a reload time.That makes rukia hyper-strong.

thanks for posting i will change that all ... but currently i am making a pause with bleach tribute... and am workin on my new map One Piece Battle:thumbs_up:...

Level 3
if u want we Bleach fans can do somethin gfor u just gimme info on your progress and what u intend to do in the future and i can do it. I jus don't want to start from zero :D

Level 2
Ok, but fast!

thanks for posting i will change that all ... but currently i am making a pause with bleach tribute... and am workin on my new map One Piece Battle:thumbs_up:...

Ok, but please work a little on the bleach tribute sometimes.We the bleach fans can't wait to see some progress on this map!

Level 1
Great map, similar to Dbz Tribute Ultra. Just requires some balancing and fixing + more content and it'll be perfect for me at least :)

ps. Think you should make bounto arc too even though it is filler arc. <-- Extra content is always welcome, or and perhaps chooseable 2 modes for those who don't like fillers.

Level 12
I played with a friend, and when the Menos appeared, i used ishida's "Sprenger" on it, and it became invoulnerble. I tried the unbug thing OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!! times, but it didn't seem to work...

the unbuug only work on heroes i will fix the bugs sprenger etc.. they are very "shitty" sorry for the espression^^ i will let control the map and i and leaks bugs etc will be fixed..

Level 2
help

hey i know your working on a diffrent map right now but i have an idea for renji's bankai how about it summons a dragon and u can't control it but it stays next to rengy and u can use a effect of the net to make it look like there contected.:thumbs_up:

P.S. i'm working on a map of my own and i can't find a Menos Grande skin and the program needed to run it in the editor could u help me out?:con:

Last edited:
Level 9
I have a bug to report, im not sure if someone has already. If you use bankai with Byakuya, you can no longer use his Shikai, Scatter Senbonzakura. You might wanna look into that when you make the next ver. Great map though, I love Aizen on here. He is very well done!

Level 2
Yes, this bug was already reported. After Bankai ends it's just a total random of will this skill appear, or will it not. It's cause when you active Bankai slots for spells ends, so some spell has to dissapear.

Level 2
But Bleach is much better then one piece, can't u get a V 1.0 out b4 u work on the one piece map?

P.S. WHERE THE HELL DID U FIND THE MENOS SKINS ...... ok calm now i've looked every where on the net it's like they don't even exist

Last edited:
Level 2
A new skill for renji..

Shikai: Huero, Zabimaru (Roar, Baboon King Snake Tail)
Does not passive, zabimaru will swing to a number of distance and dealing a number of damage in a line. . if u have sumthing to steal from other people map. . . take this one

Foc Bleach Max 28 - Warcraft 3 Maps - EpicWar.com
if u cant. . i think u need to make ur own with the animations and skins. . . . this is a link to download the map.

Bankai: Hihiō Zabimaru (狒狒王蛇尾丸; Baboon King Snake Tail): Transforms Zabimaru into a massive version of its Shikai form resembling a skeletal snake. Zabimaru gains many more segments, which are much larger than in its Shikai form, and also gains a snake-like head about the size of a small car. Renji is also slightly transformed, gaining a fur cowl around his neck.
Automaticaly summons Zabimaru.
Gain Great Stats.

Zabimaru Abilities :
1st lvl - Passive for its long body (Splash)

2nd lvl - Better splash , Crit dmg & He learns a much more powerful Higa Zekkō, where all the segments detach and sharpen using spiritual energy.
(1st lvl to 2nd lvl isnt far . . so, its like 3-5 lvls away.)

3rd lvl - Better Splash , Better Crit , Better Higa Zekkō , Learns Hikōtsu Taihō (狒骨大砲; Baboon Bone Cannon) The technique fires a dense blast of spiritual energy from Zabimaru's mouth. ( Now 2nd to 3rd will be far)

4th lvl - All the skills is better and zabimaru dmg, health and armor will be greatly increased. (almost to last lvl)

THANKS no.1 Fan of BLEACH TRIBUTE!

Level 2
Love this map,but some people are way more over powerd then others,And the bonuses are kinda.......unfair.
Byukuya's hold thing is especially over power'd.
Still i loves it! I think you should make it so when you lose as ichigo against hollow ichigo, you turn into hollow ichigo.
4/5

Level 2
hey nightbrowler could you pls start with this map, I see in it future potential as a great map

Level 10
I played this map ........... cant believe its being accepted with so much map i played so far better than this!!!map need more balance, more work definitly!!!!did your really played ur own map ? im sorry but some spell got are mess or dont have proper place in skip skill point lvl!!!plz do more work this map have good potential

Level 6
I got bored fast too, also why did you make a tribute when Bleach is still running -_- Tribute is when something is over, example: Star Wars, the saga is over, so they made tributes on Youtube.

Yeah to tribute something is when it's over?
To tribute to something is to honor something, much like dedicating something to someone. though you can hardly dedicate a map to bleach, just because of it's theme, that's why it's called to tribute or a tribute.
Look it up :)
Sincerely Foopad

Level 2
i agree it has fantastic potential but gin is insanely op it needs balancing and yOU NEED TO MAKE NEW VERSIONS NAO

Level 12
When comes the next uptate/map?

Sadly never, and i know there are a lot of bugs but sadly some time ago my pc crashed with all files in it so i can't edit the map animore since i don't have the original version anymore and it's a shame because since there is a lot of space to fill like 4.0kb in the map well 50% of it but whatever if you like the map as it is play it, if not let it be ! =).. thanks for all ratings !

Level 2
Heres your map for ya, sorry but it dose look like you might have to redo the triggers.

Attachments

• Yourmap.w3x
    4.8 MB · Views: 98
Level 12
I'm sorry to dissapoint you all guys, but this map won't be ever updated i think. I know it's full of bugs and i would fix them if i had the original map, im sorry but check out my new project Pokemon Legacy will be leakless, no bugs and awesome =)