• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
For those of you who doubt my power, here yah go.

ejwmbq.jpg

Level 19
Bro, I'm sorry to reveal this to you, but Dragonson, the creator of Bladetitan Signatures, is totally gone from the site. This thread is no longer the right place to post signature-requests, but I'm sure there are others on the Hive who can help you out instead :)

Level 27
Alright, re-posting here what I just added to the first post:
As of August 9. 2014, Bladetitan Signatures is officially closed. The workshop will no longer be run in its current form and current thread.
The thread will remain here as it is and was, and I will wait a while with asking the mods to close it in case anyone has anything they wish to say in it.
Cheers everyone, and a thousand thanks to everyone who has been part of the workshop during its rise, rule and fall. May fortune find each and every one of you!
-Dragonson

And, before you ask; NO. This does NOT mean that I am going away again.
It doesn't mean that I am going to completely stop doing graphical work for folks here at the hive either, so don't worry.
What it means is that I am going to be changing the format of how I take and complete requests to be more compatible with... well, me. :p
What exactly that is going to mean, though, I am not exactly sure yet. Stay tuned, and I'll give you some better answers to any questions you might have when I have some.

Level 16
Hhmm. Maybe you could go for the commission style thing. How that works is that you "open" the thread for requests then once you have a number of requests, for example 5, you "close" the thread and any requests that follow will be invalid. Once you're done with the current requests, you again "open" the thread and accept requests.

Level 27
I was thinking I'd do something like that. At any rate, however, It's probably for the best to do it in a new thread. I'm not certain of the details, but as far as I'm aware the threads get increasingly buggy as they get bigger.

That, and I'd like to make everything a more clean and organized while still maintaining the old thread as kind of a relic and reminder of what it once was.

Level 27
Alright everyone! I've kept you waiting (as usual), but I've finally kicked my ass into gear and I've set up what is going to be my new thread for taking requests.
Please pack your stuff and head over to 'The Bladetitan Council'.

And with that, Bladetitan Signatures closes for good. I've contacted a mod to have the thread closed, and it should be shut down before long. It was a damn good run everyone, and I thank all of you. Cheers!

~Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.