• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Nah, a perfect circle performed 'Weak and Powerless' and killed the sanity of my roommate through my endless looping of it.
Now... this is hella
Off-Topic.png

So shut up.

Level 27
Heh, well i actually designed a couple 'new ones for that loading screen, but ended up not using them as they didnt have the right look.
I use what looks good. Doesnt matter how much i've used it before.

Although, innovation is good. SO yes, i do try to make new ones. ;)

EDIT:
Alright guys, i'm currently working on navigating through the mess of Inactivity that is all the people that asked for requests.
I recently got a verification VM from TheFairField, but i fear it's taken him so long his request was removed. :S
If i cant find it imma have to ask him to re-do it.
Apart from that the first eligible person on the list is InfiniateAnswes, to whom i've sent a Verification VM.

Level 21
Not what I was expecting, but is still a awesome loading screen, but man I might use the middle stuff in the front because I like it and paste it somewhere in my thread.
Oh and by the way Dragonson keep the awesome shop coming!

Level 27
Ahem. *Cold Stare*
I believe you guys have a problem.

Aaaanyways, i FINALLY finished TheFairField's request (myeah IA, it's SOMEWHAT older than yours, sorry. :p)
It took quite a while, as i was damn uninspired until it struck me that "OMG I KNOW EXACTLY HOW THIS IS GOING TO LOOK."
It's also kinda experimental, but i hope it's to your liking!
SigTheJourneyBeginsFinished.png

Status
Not open for further replies.