• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
as far as I know the topic in a sigshop is signatures... ones to be made or ones that are already made. saying there is no ontopic is just ignorant. (no offense)

Level 9
Thank you so much for the Signature and I PMed you some stuff if you could that would be great also... I was wondering if you could make a Logo for my new project... The Forgotten Flames

Request Size: Whatever works best
Request Text: Warcraft III: The Forgotten Flames (maybe using the warcraft III logo at the top...)
Text Location: Middle
Request Theme: Fire, Hell, Destruction, Deathwing, Cataclysm
Request Color Theme: Red, Black, Yellow, Orange, Firey!
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: Something like this IMAGE

Level 12
Stop asking about if hes working. He already said like 5 times he was on vacation. Can you people not read? (Not pointed at you kanadaj, I realize you might have just not posted here for a long time and wanted to see if he was still in business. But to the others who posted here frequently and are in queue.)

Level 19
I fear the worst. He has been gone for far too long now and I know, probably as the only one here, that Dragonson have left an RP of his before, outside of the Hive - Message that Dragonson wanted me to deliver when he left it - he still haven't returned to the site and the thread have received no new posts since my message. So I'm sorry to say, but I think he's gone this time as well. I might be wrong, of course, but that is how this situation looks through my eyes :l

I of course hope he will return though, don't get that wrong. I have a request pending as well and I miss the awzum dude in truth :l

Level 13
Seriously. Shutup about him leaving. Shutup about your theories. Thats off-topic, as is this message (sorry). If Dragonson would have left he would have told us. He is not one to leave without saying something, and he left that RP because he couldnt connect to the site.

Stop being so bossy.... >.<
And i fear dragonson will resolve problem in a couple of months...

Level 27
...aaand it's no longer locked due to my recent return.
Thanks for the unlock Rui. :)

Awlright guys, so... Short Explanation: I needed time with zero contact to the hive. Of a slightly bigger scale than usual.
I know i should have come on and said something, and i'm really sorry that i didnt, but the thought of throwing another 'i'm taking a break' at you guys just made the whole thing even worse.
So, with everything thought over i decided to momentarily vanish.
I took a break, and now i'm back. I sincerely apologize for being a total jerk to all you guys during this process.
Thanks to this break i feel... Refueled. Completely. The feeling of hive being a job (what mainly caused the break) is completely gone, and i'm resuming requests ASAP.

Shortly Said: I've Been Gone. Sorry. I'm Back. Yay!
Here's the first request on the list that i could do without asking the requester questions.
SigDraenorRiskFinished.png

I am, by the way, adding the background of this sig to the list of my best creations.
EpicDraenor.png

Imean, Lookit!

I can understand if some of you are angry with me for pulling this stunt, to be honest.
And i probably deserve that anger, too.
But right now all i can say is that i'm REALLY glad to be back again. :)
-Dragonson

Level 15
Welcome back Dragonson, it was said when I came back to THW and wanted to say hi you were nowhere but I feel like still being in depth for this lovely signature ^^ Oh and I love that one you just made, trully one of the bests you ever made ;)

Oh, and I tought that I'm so deep in the project that I should REALLY start a thread for it, so I'd like to request a banner(or whatever that is at the top :D) for it ;)

Request Size: From 400 to 500 X anything you prefer :) As an artist you know what's the optional for my request to be epic :D
Request Text: Eternal World
Text Location: MIDDLE :D
Request Theme: Idk, let your imagination roam free :)
Request Color Theme: Same as above
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: Guess what? Same as for the previous one :D
Anything else: I just want one thing: EPICNESS ;) It wouldn't be a problem if it used the same basic theme as my signature, however a bit more eye-candy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.