• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
If possible, I'd like to add a avatar to my current request, or just add this to the bottom. (Avatar Request)

Size - No bigger than 90x90 pixels
Text - Bottom Middle, "Salvation"
Theme - Angel/heaven golden kinda style.
Color - More gold!
Image - http://newsimg.ngfiles.com/173000/173566_Arch_Angel.jpg

Im aware that the image would need serious downsizing, but if it would still look good, please use it. Thanks!

Level 16
Here's mah request.
Request Size: Banner Size
Request Text: Oblivion Of The Gods
Luna's Descendant
Text Location: Center or anywhere you want it to
Request Theme: Gears, Time, Stars, Heavenly Bodies
Request Color Theme: Pick anything you like
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: Pick anything you like also.

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
If possible, I'd like to add a avatar to my current request, or just add this to the bottom. (Avatar Request)

Size - No bigger than 90x90 pixels
Text - Bottom Middle, "Salvation"
Theme - Angel/heaven golden kinda style.
Color - More gold!
Image - http://newsimg.ngfiles.com/173000/173566_Arch_Angel.jpg

Im aware that the image would need serious downsizing, but if it would still look good, please use it. Thanks!

Add this to your request, otherwise Dragonson will have to read 2 posts, the one in kevv's data base and one just randomly posted.

Thank-you

Level 27
Eh, sorry for the silence guys. I'm horribly uninspired about sigs right now, and i think you guys would prefer waiting more than getting a bland signature. :S
I've been drawing all kinds of stuff these last days, and i'l have quite alot to work with when i finally get my 'flow' back. But right now i'm just... empty.

But my creative situation being emo-motional like aside, all new requests are Accepted, and the shop is now CLOSED for further requests until i get alot further down the list.

Level 27
Alright guys, i had a burst of imagination today, so i've made Sverkerman's loadingscreen.
LoadingScreenBossesofWarcraftFinished-1.png

Level 17
Its good but, im a critic so heres what i think! left and right have a good balance. The only thing is the middle, its good but the shadowy figure throws it off. It seems more cartoony then the rest of the pic, rounder edges and not a definite shape. Just a curvey silhouette oh sorts. But if i put my hand in the middle of the pic i like it! lol =P good work nonetheless

Level 27
Its good but, im a critic so heres what i think! left and right have a good balance. The only thing is the middle, its good but the shadowy figure throws it off. It seems more cartoony then the rest of the pic, rounder edges and not a definite shape. Just a curvey silhouette oh sorts. But if i put my hand in the middle of the pic i like it! lol =P good work nonetheless

I drew the colossus so that i looked 'off' quite on purpose.
I was given the theme 'nightmarish' and 'dark times'. Soo, i made the huge monster look like something 'out of this world'. Something that pretty clearly isnt supposed to be there.
And i also have to say that i disagree with it not blending in. Most of it is in the red swirly background, and on that background it looks fantastic in my opinion.
The part of it that sticks out of this back ground is somewhat faded and also carries part of the red swirly background with it, blending it into the picture in a way that i personally like quite alot.
But although i disagree i am happy to hear your criticism as always. :)

It's also 'cause i've gotten into drawing silhouettes recently, bytheway, but i couldve easily made it look more like a real creature.
It's artsyle is quite on purpose.

Level 17
It just doesnt blend the best. And the axe kind of throws off the feel of it, mayb a daul axes would make it look better, eviler looking eyes. Or the axe along his back and instead of holding it, going to grab it.

Oh and the hand-axe angle is not correct. From what it looks like, hes holding a broken peice of the end of the handle, or a bent part of it =P the hand isnt angled correctly, or the axe isnt angled correctly. If this were uploaded to hive, and i was a art moderator. this will be in Pending, in need of revision xD

Also, based on how his right bicep is angled, and his forearm, u should be able to see part of his right hand. Also his right bicep is twice the size of his left bicep.

This is my opinion, the fiery lines should look more like cracks, it would make it look more sinister.

Level 18
Wow, when i first looked at this, i thought it was a really Deep forest, with a huge temple at the back, and a massive demon or monster coming out of the temple, and 2 soldiers there ready to fight it, and it looked awesome... but...

When certain people, lol pick out the flaws, if there are any, (Which in this case there aren't many), you begin to notice them at first sight, i still think this looks fine though, i don't think it's bad blending it looks awesome, the only thing i don't like, is the way how he is holding the axe far out, i think it'd be better like, if his arm was closer to his thigh, without sounding at all bad, at the moment, it kinda feels like he is trying to hand the axe to someone else.

Either way, Amazing work, as always.

Level 27
It just doesnt blend the best. And the axe kind of throws off the feel of it, mayb a daul axes would make it look better, eviler looking eyes. Or the axe along his back and instead of holding it, going to grab it.

Oh and the hand-axe angle is not correct. From what it looks like, hes holding a broken peice of the end of the handle, or a bent part of it =P the hand isnt angled correctly, or the axe isnt angled correctly. If this were uploaded to hive, and i was a art moderator. this will be in Pending, in need of revision xD

Also, based on how his right bicep is angled, and his forearm, u should be able to see part of his right hand. Also his right bicep is twice the size of his left bicep.

This is my opinion, the fiery lines should look more like cracks, it would make it look more sinister.

We disagree, both on the artstyle blend and on the blending in general. Now stop pointing out that which you think is flaws to those that like it. :p
It's a way of doing things. Just like i've told you before PEOPLE DRAW THINGS DIFFIRENTLY. If you're gonna keep pointing out the style and not the eventual flaws WITHIN that style i will stop appreciating your comments.
Call it the Picasso Syndrome.

@Death-dude
Well, the way he's holding the axe is somewhat special, yes. But there are a few explanations. Pick the one that suits you best, as the colossus in the picture is kinda shapeless:
1: The axe is infact attached to his hand, as seen on Oblivion's Gatekeeper.
2: He's holding it forward like you would with a lit torch if you're trying to illuminate something at groundlevel.
3: He's holding it lazily, as if to demonstrate how much he's going to not have any problems with whatever he'l be met with at all.
4: He is holding it out to keep the gate he is entering through open, like you would when holding a door for someone.

Level 27
Lol dragon, atleast im not saying

OMG ITS SO AWESOME

remove the 'atleast'.
Then the sentence is correct.

I am very happy for all the people that like what i do, and i am equally happy for the criticism i get.
But if you're going to criticise the style, not the art itself, and if you're gonna get even close to insulting the people that come here on the foundation that the two of us disagree on art, then i will kindly ask you to leave.

Saying that two things dont fit together is a valid argument, but i have told you that i disagree. No more needs to be said.

Level 16

Well, let me say one thing. Even a black shapeless dot on a white background can be art, it depends on how well the artist tell you that.
And from what i see, what Dragonson made, is fairly great art. And for the "it doesnt blend with the rest" thing, well if he made the colossus green and with leaves, it wouldnt stand out to show you how badass he is, he is supposed to be the "boss".
And as for the arms and symmetric, well he is not making a 3D model there, is an artistic picture.

Level 5

Eggsacktly my thoughts x) xD

Level 6
ey, can i make a change order, if its not too late ofc
Request Size: 700x100 pixels
Request Text: Midas Science Innovators, in the style of aperture with the M part of the ring
Text Location:
Request Theme: Aperture Science, portal, condemned test rooms from portal 2
Request Color Theme: white, black, light blue, rusty brown
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: http://tinyurl.com/68llv28

Level 27
Hey guys.
Sorry for eh, not really being active, but i'm currently in france.
I actually have my laptop with me, so i can make sigs, but the free time i have is... limited.
And well, when i come home from my trip (in about 10 days or so) i'l have two weeks in which i have nothing to do so... SIG RUSH!
Buut... 'till then i'l be surprised if i actually manage to get anything done.

Sorry once again guys.
And thanks to y'all for putting up with my capricious work rythm so far. :p

Level 12
dragonson please change my request name in the signature with the name
''RedClaw''

Edit your original request. Period.

WEELLLLL just a heads up, the site will be outdated until end of August, my computer crashed last week, can't fix it and im gona buy a new one in the end of august Q_Q

I'd imagine if you can write here you can update the site? Or how did you?

Status
Not open for further replies.